Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Kendrick Lamar to Headline 2025 Super Bowl

Teletubby

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

despite my personal experience of watching him live once on a festival, he absolutely is the most talented rapper of this generation, his albums are works of art, he even won the Pulitzer for DAMN.

And go listen to How to pimp a butterfly, it's almost impossible to hate on that album, and possibly one of my fav albums of all time, if we exclude Gaga :queenga:

You can't deny the talent, plus, he does have MANY hits: King kunta, swimming pools, DNA, Bitch don't kill my vibe, Humble, Alright, I....

And money trees might be my favorite hip hop song of all time.

Albeit, he's not a single's artist imo, he's an album artist.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not saying she isn’t still relevant or amazing cause she’s smashing the charts RIGHT NOW. 

If you know she's relevant now then what are you saying then? Why did Gaga need to catch a stray? :triggered:

Yall leave my mum alone, its pre era and I'm locked in. No slander will be tolerated :madge:

• Thanks 1

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I do get out, I've never heard that song in my life. What's big in the US doesn't mean it's big everywhere.

It's been all over the internet and this forum for months

Purr more, hiss less.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Levine said:

They'll cry on february when HIS ENTIRE CATALOGUE will storm the charts against lg7

I'm happy happy and super happy for him, but this is literally the worst news ever for us Gaga fans (I'm exaggerating, but you get it)

Lmao I’m already crying

LG7 out Feb 28th confirmed, and not a day earlier

This is gonna be a T*ylor Sw!ft moment on the charts despite what out of touch, pretentious people on this thread say

• Like 3

JoeCool
3 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I’m sorry but Super Bowl performers typically have gp appeal, but I legitimately couldn’t name you one song by this guy and I think many other Americans couldn’t either.

I've definitely heard of him.  He was featured in that Bad Blood song by Taylor some years back.  But other than that no other songs grab my attention.

I've tried to listen to some of his songs before.....  his songs just didn't mix with me

NATAH
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Lmao I’m already crying

LG7 out Feb 28th confirmed, and not a day earlier

This is gonna be a T*ylor Sw!ft moment on the charts despite what out of touch, pretentious people on this thread say

interscope better be ready to give Gaga her moment :madge:

i know it's impossible but maybe she could be a guest performer? like beyonce/bruno/coldplay :madge:

mother, what must i do?

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

interscope better be ready to give Gaga her moment :madge:

i know it's impossible but maybe she could be a guest performer? like beyonce/bruno/coldplay :madge:

that’s like asking Adele, Charli xcx and Lil Wayne to share a spot

Itd ruin the whole flow of the show 

I’d put my chances at 0%

-

and it sucks bc I was gonna put my hopes on a Grammys promo spot - but even though they still should, Kendrick will wipe that impact out 

-

It feels like Interscope has set Gaga up to end her #1 album streak on purpose bc there’s no way they didn’t know about these superbowl negotiations 

• LMAO 3

A Very Gaga Holida
3 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

- He got two albums that haven't left the billboard 200 since their releases back in 2012 and 2017 respectively, the former is the longest charting studio rap album in history btw

- "HUMBLE." was eligible for diamond certification ages ago

- Pultizer Prize winner, first person outside of classical and jazz to do so

- "Not Like Us" is easily one of the biggest song of the year and is coming for that diamond certification down the line

maybe YOU don't know him!

I also couldn’t name a song lmaooo other than Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe obviously:deadbanana: That said he seems kind, it´s what matters the most to me at the end of the day

elijahfan
28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's been all over the internet and this forum for months

Totally missed that, then again I don’t really care much for rapper feuds.

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
31 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

despite my personal experience of watching him live once on a festival, he absolutely is the most talented rapper of this generation, his albums are works of art, he even won the Pulitzer for DAMN.

And go listen to How to pimp a butterfly, it's almost impossible to hate on that album, and possibly one of my fav albums of all time, if we exclude Gaga :queenga:

You can't deny the talent, plus, he does have MANY hits: King kunta, swimming pools, DNA, Bitch don't kill my vibe, Humble, Alright, I....

And money trees might be my favorite hip hop song of all time.

Albeit, he's not a single's artist imo, he's an album artist.

Waiiit Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe was a hit? :deadbanana: I thought it was never even released

Morphine Prince
28 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

If you know she's relevant now then what are you saying then? Why did Gaga need to catch a stray? :triggered:

Yall leave my mum alone, its pre era and I'm locked in. No slander will be tolerated :madge:

Because you and others are out of touch and needed to be grounded. 

Gaga has had several and different types of peaks, but in the MUSIC world her peak was over a decade ago. This is not up for debate. 

So it’s funny that people who are on a Gaga stan forum think they can dictate what isn’t appealing to the GP when our fave’s peak in terms of Pop music impact was a while ago. 

Kendrick Lamar had a huge hit this year and his albums always make waves (maybe minus his last one). 

Just because he isn’t on your radar doesn’t mean he isn’t appealing. 

The GP isn’t on a Gaga forum obsessing over LG7 so I don’t think many people here who don’t listen to rap or hip hop have any business saying Kendrick isn’t appealing to the GP. 

Nothing against you personally btw, just saying. 

• Thanks 2

RAMROD
1 minute ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Waiiit Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe was a hit? :deadbanana: I thought it was never even released

Gaga version never released. He sing it himself instead, and released as final single for his major debut album. 

And there's remix with Jay Z as well

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Maybe you thought that because it was supposed to be a Lady Gaga collab originally :enigma:

And if she collabed with just him on jewel n drugs i bet that track wouldn't be such a mess :nooo:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1