'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWAS is now challenging for Top 3 debut on the Billboard Hot 100

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

“Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars' "Die With A Smile" now challenging for a #3 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 as it continues to reach new peaks on US Apple Music, now at #2.”

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

TalkOfTheCharts is a very reliable source with great chart projections. we have a smash HIT on our hands you guys. Top 3 debut then #1 peak in the upcoming weeks oh Gaga oh godmars

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 20
  • Shook 5

lastpopicon

Her 6th number 1 incoming :staymad:

giphy.webp

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 6

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, StressedOut said:

So there's this smash...

and it’s called Smash With A Smile!!

ybnsuga-giriycei.gif

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

julz

This really tells...the public has been LONGING for songs that they can easily sing to, that they can easily relate to, that they can really feel and keep. I cannot stress enough how much we need such kind of music these days, and also songs from belters, powerhouse duets. And the fact that they released both the song and the video really worked because people need visual confirmation, they need to see that the two are "inlove" and they delivered. No complicated music video and song production... just straight forward love letter and instruments and vocals. 

I feel a debut at Numero Uno.

• YAAAS 10
  • Love 3

Ultimecia

The little doubters are awfully quiet now. :glamourpuss:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

ElectricChapelR
2 minutes ago, julz said:

This really tells...the public has been LONGING for songs that they can easily sing to, that they can easily relate to, that they can really feel and keep. I cannot stress enough how much we need such kind of music these days, and also songs from belters, powerhouse duets. And the fact that they released both the song and the video really worked because people need visual confirmation, they need to see that the two are "inlove" and they delivered. No complicated music video and song production... just straight forward love letter and instruments and vocals. 

I feel a debut at Numero Uno.

The music industry is a f*cking mess right now (and the whole world) and people just want to listen to beautiful songs and feel hopeful and in love.

We need more of this... And also, bring Céline Dion back!

• YAAAS 1

artpopulace

Planning to buy 4 CDs but it says shipping on August 23rd--will that count for this week or the next? :saladga:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

River

good job everyone :gayhat:

it's also the first era with only 1 report so far :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3