💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice

3. 911 - 9.11 (unbelievable) 

7-911.png

Lowest Score : @GAGASEXUAL(5) @HIMe (6) 

Highest Score : @Stephen (11) @GlitterAndGrease (11) @ElektrikUniCorn (11) 

Comments 

Spoiler

1. Great Choreo
2. Love this one but wish it was longer
3. best performance of the tour - the remix intro is perfect
4. prefer the vma one, but the intro is great
5. THIS SENT ME omg this OUTFIT. this whole look from how it starts here to how she slowly strips away through to LoveGame. i love everything about this. the choreo. the band once again pulling through. the VISUALS. i LOVEEEE the 911 flashes and the like tv screens that were popping up
6. Made me like the song more
7. too short!
8. Intro made even more epic for the tour.
9. Amazing
10. My favourite song on the album had my favourite performance
11. I love that they did the flashing of the 911 on the screen as I remember that being a striking part when I saw it in person. The part where everyone is doing arm things is also great. Overall just a fantastic performance.
12. Great vocals, great choreography good overall.
13. It’s insane to me the amount of breath control she had during this song. Gaga really is next level when it comes to performing.
14. Choreo and vocals are a very serious slay
15. Amazing outfit, love the intro, the facial expression, the choreo, just amazing. 10.
16. Should’ve been the full song
17. The eyes and expressions. And just how hard it is to dance and sing a very air demanding sing with loads of words. She is a force to be reckoned with.
18. Moooonstersssss!!!!! Same sentiment with the camera angles. It was too fast. There were some camera angles that would have looked nice if seen from the front. I think she missed that opportunity.
19. Another iconic look and great performance!

Participants 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

Plastic Flower

No way Replay doesn't win :ororomunroe: 

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

Real Panda
Just now, Plastic Flower said:

No way Replay doesn't win :ororomunroe: 

Imagine if Babylon won over Replay, I'm here for it just so it would be different

Stef666

Babylon is definitely winning this one

Stef666
12 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Y'all... you might be shocked by the winner :reductive:

But what the hell was this lie? :triggered:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

DontCallMeAlice

We have now made it to the final battle of this megarate. Is Babylon going to battle for it's life for #1 over the Great and Mighty Replay ? Or is Replay going to torture Babylon's mind and put it to the second spot ? 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Stef666
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

We have now made it to the final battle of this megarate. Is Babylon going to battle for it's life for #1 over the Great and Mighty Replay ? Or is Replay going to torture Babylon's mind and put it to the second spot ? 

I predict a tie :huntyga:

Real Panda
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Eating Popcorn GIF

Come on Shakespeare

Edited by A Real Panda

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Imagine if Babylon won over Replay, I'm here for it just so it would be different

Okay I'm here for the variety of it :vegas:

Drop it
  • YAAAS 1

DontCallMeAlice

ARE. YOU. READY ? 

Stef666

ARE. YOU. READY ? 

Yes Bitch GIF by Justine Skye

Real Panda

ARE. YOU. READY ? 

british dance GIF

DontCallMeAlice

2. Babylon - 9.35

11-BABYLON.png

Lowest Score : @Kirby Ghosty (5), @DontCallMeAlice (5)

Highest Score : 11 (by 7 users)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. The outfits, choreo, vocals... perfect
2. a GAY ceremony
3. from the intro to the end, this felt like a religious experience in the BEST way. this was a defining moment for me at my show and during gcb. the vocals, the visuals, the look, THE CHOREO. omg the choreo is so iconic. EVERYTHING about this is absolute perfection. the band coming through as always
4. Missed opportunity to include the haus labs version
5. I do wish the choreography was a little bit more extra
6. HeyyyHEYYYyEAH
7. Epic performance
8. Really love the choreography, the outfit, the overall performance just seems such excess it just works for me.
9. Good performance, good choreography, good vocals.
10. Again, how does she dance like this with that much breath control. She’s insane.
11. Best Choreo of the tour with replay, elegant and celebratory.
12. The performance itself is great, but Babylon is not a song that I enjoy that much so I can’t say that I loved it at TCB.
13. CMON GAYS
14. The intro the outfit the song is everything!!!
15. One of my Chromatica favorite songs, I'm glad that the camera angle switching kinda slowed down here. Well done.

Participants 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

Stef666

2. Babylon - 9.35

11-BABYLON.png

Lowest Score : @Kirby Ghosty (5), @DontCallMeAlice (5)

Highest Score : 11 (by 7 users)

Comments 

Reveal hidden contents

1. The outfits, choreo, vocals... perfect
2. a GAY ceremony
3. from the intro to the end, this felt like a religious experience in the BEST way. this was a defining moment for me at my show and during gcb. the vocals, the visuals, the look, THE CHOREO. omg the choreo is so iconic. EVERYTHING about this is absolute perfection. the band coming through as always
4. Missed opportunity to include the haus labs version
5. I do wish the choreography was a little bit more extra
6. HeyyyHEYYYyEAH
7. Epic performance
8. Really love the choreography, the outfit, the overall performance just seems such excess it just works for me.
9. Good performance, good choreography, good vocals.
10. Again, how does she dance like this with that much breath control. She’s insane.
11. Best Choreo of the tour with replay, elegant and celebratory.
12. The performance itself is great, but Babylon is not a song that I enjoy that much so I can’t say that I loved it at TCB.
13. CMON GAYS
14. The intro the outfit the song is everything!!!
15. One of my Chromatica favorite songs, I'm glad that the camera angle switching kinda slowed down here. Well done.

Participants 

Not you giving it a 5 :icant:

• LMAO 2