Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Foundation Declared Delinquent, Ordered To Stop Spending

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been ordered to halt soliciting or spending for their Archewell Foundation after being declared delinquent by the California Registry of Charities and Fundraisers.

On May 3, the Attorney General of California Rob Bonta issued a delinquency notice on behalf of the Registry of Charities and Fundraisers to the Archewell Foundation. According to the document obtained by PEOPLE, the organization is "listed as delinquent with the Registry of Charities and Fundraisers for failing to submit required annual report(s) and/or renewal fees."

"An organization that is listed as delinquent is not in good standing and is prohibited from engaging in conduct for which registration is required, including soliciting or disbursing charitable funds," the letter outlines. "The organization may also be subject to penalties and its registration may be suspended or revoked by the Registry. Once you submit the delinquent record(s), you will be notified of the amount of any late fees that are owed."

According to a source, the Archewell Foundation filed on time, but a check that was sent was never received. The foundation only became aware of this when the delinquency notice was issued. A new check has been sent by mail, and the Archewell Foundation expects the issue to be quickly resolved and reflected in the records within the next seven business days.

The May 3 letter from the Attorney General via the California Department of Justice lists the foundation's address as being registered in Beverly Hills, California, which is about two hours from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's home in Montecito.

The Archewell Foundation is the non-profit established by Prince Harry, 39, and Meghan, 42, following their step back from their royal roles in 2020.

https://www.aol.com/meghan-markle-prince-harrys-archewell-200133501.html

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopEmergency

All this text and clickbait for a missing check :huntyga:

"the Archewell Foundation filed on time, but a check that was sent was never received. ...  A new check has been sent by mail, and the Archewell Foundation expects the issue to be quickly resolved and reflected in the records within the next seven business days."

• Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

the absolute vitriol and hate that gets sent their way just because they dared to define a life for themselves never ceases to amaze me. the media will use everyything it can to sling mud. even as a British person, I find the performative way people 'get behind' and 'defend' something like a monarchy, when it's got nothing to do with them and they have no reason to be emotionally attached to it whatsoever, absurd and depressing. these people stop us from realizing a brighter future for this country. try to be v measured about things but i just entitle myself to extremism when it comes to the monarchy. BURN IT.

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 1