💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Sabrina Carpenter performing "Please Please Please” at The Governors Ball

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Monstermilo
Posted (edited)

:oops:Gaga and beyonce take notes 

THIS IS A REAL PERFORMER 

Edited by Monstermilo
  • LMAO 1

jaXXXon

This girl is so good. LG7 needs to come quick because Sabrina is stealing me... :ohwell:

jaXXXon

I haven't been this impressed with a new pop girl since... Gaga. I'm not kidding. The closest I got to it was Olivia Rodrigo but Sabrina's aesthetic is so good and her back-to-back quality in Espresso and Please Please Please has really impressed me and she's not even a bad live performer. I could stan.  

Pablo
56 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I haven't been this impressed with a new pop girl since... Gaga. I'm not kidding. The closest I got to it was Olivia Rodrigo but Sabrina's aesthetic is so good and her back-to-back quality in Espresso and Please Please Please has really impressed me and she's not even a bad live performer. I could stan.  

Sabrina has five albums already out, definitely check them out!! 

Don't visit my profile
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

She’s definitely good, but imo, Chappell Roan blows her out of the water as a vocalist and performer 

NATAH
8 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

you deadass? :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

jaXXXon
14 hours ago, NATAH said:

you deadass? :samanthac:

Yes, I don't know what it is about her but she's magnetic and somehow is very interesting to me. Besides, I'm far from the only one looking at the stats so she must be doing something right. 

21 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

She’s definitely good, but imo, Chappell Roan blows her out of the water as a vocalist and performer 

Yeah, I definitely need to. I can't keep starving for Gaga like this. But I've heard only super positive things about Chappell so I need to check her out. 

• Love 1