💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ATEEZ's Golden Hour: Part.1 debuts at #1 on Top Album Sales thanks to 31 CD variants

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

ATEEZ achieves its fifth consecutive, and total, top 10-charting album on the Billboard 200 as Golden Hour: Part.1 debuts at No. 2 with 131,000 equivalent album units earned (the largest week of 2024 for any K-pop album). Of that sum, album sales comprise 127,000 (the year’s biggest sales week for a K-pop album; it’s also the top-selling album of the week; it’s No. 1 on Top Album Sales), SEA units comprise 4,000 (equaling 6.15 million on-demand official streams of the set’s six songs) and TEA units comprise a negligible sum. The album’s first-week sales were supported by its availability across 31 CD variants, all containing branded paper merch and other collectibles.

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department scores a seventh straight and total week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, as the set earned 148,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending June 6 (down 16%). Swift adds her 76th career week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, extending her record among soloists. (Elvis Presley has the second-most among soloists, with 67.) The total encompasses her 14 leaders. (She’s tied with Jay-Z for the most No. 1s among soloists.)

Billie Eilish’s Hit Me Hard and Soft slips 2-3 with 117,000 equivalent album units earned (down 19%). With the top three titles on the Billboard 200 each exceeding 100,000 units earned for the week, it’s the second week in a row that the top three have all cleared at least 100,000. The last time that happened was on the Oct. 28- and Nov. 4, 2023-dated lists.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/taylor-swift-tortured-poets-department-seventh-week-number-one-billboard-200-1235705132/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Sunny

Those turtles in the ocean are crying and shaking rn

I like dancin', and ponies....

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I blame Taylor 

she got the idea for variants from k pop artists, not the other way around. ATEEZ last album had 26 CDs and 7 vinyl. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

Dadru
47 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

who the hell is ATEEZ

1e4382352827121aae7dee6bf68a846da55f23a4

san-choi-san.gif

34f4d940e054d24fb702bf4fa0db85813edaaffd

You’re welcome x

• Love 2

Pharamon
38 minutes ago, Dadru said:

1e4382352827121aae7dee6bf68a846da55f23a4

san-choi-san.gif

34f4d940e054d24fb702bf4fa0db85813edaaffd

You’re welcome x

cute but still no idea who this is

ManMan
2 hours ago, Pharamon said:

who the hell is ATEEZ

My boys~~~ look at my pp~~

Try and watch their coachella performance 🌹🌹🌹

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1