RAMROD 118,170 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 as enjoyer of both brands, I am excited (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 I'm a sour patch kids stan so I will be trying these. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Omg I hope I can get them in Canada “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,721 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Not the Sour Candy I expected Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ultimecia 6,885 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 I love sugary artificial junk like this! Sour Patch Kids is sadly not an established brand outside of the US, but PLEASE bring them to me anyway! Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Sorry guys I'm going to be the hater for this one. 💛 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 5 minutes ago, TheSine said: Sorry guys I'm going to be the hater for this one. I could probably eat a whole packet but it still looks gross....the kind of artificial that makes your pee look like a lightsaber or something haha Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,801 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Quick somebody encase one in resin! I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,796 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 I've been trying to get my hands on the Sour Patch Kids popcorn for a year now. I hope I can have better luck with this! Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 You know what you did Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hoeslay 4,245 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,711 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 You knew exactly what the title meant to us little horknee delulus My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 I would try it, hope it's sour. Reminds me of birthday cake which is probably my least favorite Oreo I've tried lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gorehound 5,770 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 I'm sorry but that looks revolting. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 42,991 Posted April 25, 2024 Share Posted April 25, 2024 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.