• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

bionic
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

@bionic moving my AS10 dream cast list did me so dirty and Iโ€™m getting roasted for it ๐Ÿชฆ

whats ur list???

buy bionic

Nacchi

I am so happy for this winner! Loved the runner up as well but the title is much well deserved! And finally they gave some visibility to the amazing asian drag, what a blast of fresh air

Edited by Mocchi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

PMM

watching this:

I don't feel like i ever wanted double crowning more. Sapphire really was my no 1 pick for the winner. I dont see her coming back for all starsย :traumatica:ย It's like. Can we give her the crown and the money ...

I Am a Joke
  • Like 3

Luke78619

Trixie mentioned in the new pit stop that thereโ€™s another episode of the pit stop next week, and now my mind is telling me that sheโ€™s gonna have the s16 girls on for the reunion and for the golden bootย :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Shook 4

Reality

I just finished the episode and I'm still processing all of this...:nooo:ย I was even spoiled beforehand who won, but I'm still in shock that it happened :giveup:

First of all, Sapphira is an incredible runner-up. I, like most people, thought that she was going to win because she's objectively done very well throughout the show + she got a fantastic edit. Her solo performance was also incredible, so she had the momentum going into the final lip sync, but we can't deny that Nymphia had an incredible solo performance too. I can't decide between hers and Sapphira's as my favorite. I had more fun with Sapphira's, but I loved Nymphia's costumes and the acrobatics + wind stuff.ย 

That said, I'm so f*cking happy Nymphia won :bradley:ย She was my fave since the promo, and as an Asian, it just feels so good to have another Asian in the winner's circle :hug:ย Sheย ateย up the final lip sync. I mean, the balloon reveal? ICONIC. I don't know if anything will ever beat Sasha Velour's So Emotional lip sync because it was so unprecedented, but bitch, this final lip sync cameย cloooose.

I've already seen some people on social media say that Nymphia's win isn't "deserved" because Sapphira had the better track record, but come on...Track record is certainly a partย of why/how someone wins, but it's not the determining factor. Nymphia also had 3 wins going into the finale, so it's not like her track record wasn't valid. People have also said that she didn't have much of a storyline, but I couldn't disagree more. Sapphira got a great edit (which is partly why I thought she'd win), but Nymphia's whole storyline is literally about overcoming her self-esteem issues. She started off strong, faded away during the middle of the seasonโ€”which caused her to stress out about comedy/writing challenges, and finally came back with the makeover and branding challenges in the last two competitive episodes.ย 

I've been yapping too much, so I'll just leave it at that. Huge congrats to Nymphia! And I'm sure Sapphira will be back for All Stars. I can see her getting a Shea Coulee-type treatment tbh. Oh yeah, and Plane was also there...:selena:

Edited by Reality
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

PMM
33 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Trixie mentioned in the new pit stop that thereโ€™s another episode of the pit stop next week, and now my mind is telling me that sheโ€™s gonna have the s16 girls on for the reunion and for the golden bootย :stalkga:

your mind better not be wrong!ย :patrizia:

I Am a Joke
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

chromaticainmyhead
1 hour ago, PMM said:

watching this:

I don't feel like i ever wanted double crowning more. Sapphire really was my no 1 pick for the winner. I dont see her coming back for all starsย :traumatica:ย It's like. Can we give her the crown and the money ...

not Nymphia acting shockedย :fatcat:ย u can't me tell she didn't expect to win choosing this outfit lmao

Edited by chromaticainmyhead
fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • LMAO 1

calmar
58 minutes ago, Reality said:

I just finished the episode and I'm still processing all of this...:nooo:ย I was even spoiled beforehand who won, but I'm still in shock that it happened :giveup:

First of all, Sapphira is an incredible runner-up. I, like most people, thought that she was going to win because she's objectively done very well throughout the show + she got a fantastic edit. Going into this episode (before I got spoiled) I thought she was going to win.ย Her solo performance was also incredible, so she had the momentum going into the final lip sync.ย But we can't deny that Nymphia had an incredible solo performance too. I can't decide which one between hers and Sapphira's was my favorite. I had more fun with Sapphira's, but I loved Nymphia's costumes and the acrobatics + wind stuff.ย 

That said, I'm so f*cking happy Nymphia won :bradley:ย She was my fave since the promo, and as an Asian, it just feels so good to have another Asian in the winner's circle :hug:ย Sheย ateย up the final lip sync. I mean, the balloon reveal? ICONIC. I don't know if anything will ever beat Sasha Velour's So Emotional lip sync because it was so unprecedented, but bitch, this final lip sync cameย cloooose.

I've already seen some people on social media say that Nymphia's win isn't "deserved" because Sapphira had the better track record, but come on...Track record is certainly a partย of why/how someone wins, but it's not the determining factor. Nymphia also had 3 wins going into the finale, so it's not like her track record wasn't valid. People have also said that she doesn't have much of a storyline, but I couldn't disagree more. Sapphira got a great edit (which is partly why I thought she'd win), but Nymphia's whole storyline is literally about overcoming self-esteem issues. She started off strong, faded away during the middle of the seasonโ€”which caused her to stress out about comedy/writing challenges, and finally came back with the makeover and branding challenges in the last two competitive episodes.ย 

I've been yapping too much, so I'll just leave it at that. Huge congrats to Nymphia! And I'm sure Sapphira will be back for All Stars. I can see her getting a Shea Coulee-type treatment tbh. Oh yeah, and Plane was also there...:selena:

I definitely see Plane getting 3rd just because production wanted her to bring her cattiness to an All Stars season. Sapphira I'm not sure... she showed why she's mother all season long (mostly due to the winner edit) and I'm not sure what else she could do to prove why she deserves a crown or what else she needs a glow up for. Except maybe enter the werkroom with a look of boba having been spilled on her with sopping wet hair. That'd be fierce lol

12 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

not Nymphia acting shockedย :fatcat:ย u can't me tell she didn't expect to win choosing this outfit lmao

I'm pretty sure all of them have indeed known for quite a while at this point. I mean, the finale taping was in August. Plane and Sapphira were in one bar for the finale and Nymphia was at home in Brooklyn for another. Numerous well-known people have had photos or met Nymphia over the past few months, and Sasha Colby iirc only followed Nymphia out of the finalists.

Edited by calmar
ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„
  • Like 1

Reality
9 minutes ago, calmar said:

I definitely see Plane getting 3rd just because production wanted her to bring her cattiness to an All Stars season. Sapphira I'm not sure... she showed why she's mother all season long (mostly due to the winner edit) and I'm not sure what else she could do to prove why she deserves a crown or what else she needs a glow up for. Except maybe enter the werkroom with a look of boba having been spilled on her with sopping wet hair. That'd be fierce lol

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s about proving anything more with Sapphira. Aside from the makeover challenge, she literally dominated the entire season. I think it was just unfortunate circumstances tbh. Iโ€™ve seen a lot of people compare this finale to S9โ€™s, and I think the comparison is warranted. Tbf, Nymphia had more wins than Sashaโ€”and an overall better track recordโ€”but the clear front runner was Sapphira. She was just bested in the final lip sync, and I think most people would agree that Nymphia won that hands down. I mean, Shea Coulee also had nothing left to prove, but she still came back and won. I can easily see that happening for Sapphira.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1

bionic
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s about proving anything more with Sapphira. Aside from the makeover challenge, she literally dominated the entire season. I think it was just unfortunate circumstances tbh. Iโ€™ve seen a lot of people compare this finale to S9โ€™s, and I think the comparison is warranted. Tbf, Nymphia had more wins than Sashaโ€”and an overall better track recordโ€”but the clear front runner was Sapphira. She was just bested in the final lip sync, and I think most people would agree that Nymphia won that hands down. I mean, Shea Coulee also had nothing left to prove, but she still came back and won. I can easily see that happening for Sapphira.ย 

Yeah it sucks for Sapphira. She couldn't have done anything more but they wanted Nymphia. Its not a points game but its the way the cookie crumbles as u say

buy bionic
  • Like 2

Reality
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Yeah it sucks for Sapphira. She couldn't have done anything more but they wanted Nymphia. Its not a points game but its the way the cookie crumbles as u say

Well, idk if it's about them "wanting" Nymphia. I think it was a S9 finale situation where Nymphia slayed that lip sync so hard that it'd feel weird if sheย didn'tย win after that. I'm sure even Ru was prepared to crown Sapphira, especially after they seemed to have the best rapport during the show, but it's hard to deny that Nymphia killed it.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 2

calmar
45 minutes ago, Reality said:

Well, idk if it's about them "wanting" Nymphia. I think it was a S9 finale situation where Nymphia slayed that lip sync so hard that it'd feel weird if sheย didn'tย win after that. I'm sure even Ru was prepared to crown Sapphira, especially after they seemed to have the best rapport during the show, but it's hard to deny that Nymphia killed it.ย 

Yeah. I don't think Ru went and watched her past performances in Taiwan that are online, but we had seen Sapphira lip sync 3 times before (2 for the win.) Plane voting Nymphia low in the Rate-a-Queen worked in Nymphia's favor in the end since she got to showcase her skills for the first time and kill it.

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„
  • Like 2

Reality
17 minutes ago, calmar said:

Yeah. I don't think Ru went and watched her past performances in Taiwan that are online, but we had seen Sapphira lip sync 3 times before (2 for the win.) Plane voting Nymphia low in the Rate-a-Queen worked in Nymphia's favor in the end since she got to showcase her skills for the first time and kill it.

I also saw someone say that and I agree. It really was a blessing in disguise lol

Edited by Reality
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น