CEREMONY | artRATE: the ARTPOP rate

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

@Cruelty

@Cruelty

Also,

Did you do this ceremony for the BTW 10th anniversary to? If so do you have a link so I can read what you wrote about those songs? X

I'm fine, Ta

Cruelty
11 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

@Cruelty

Also,

Did you do this ceremony for the BTW 10th anniversary to? If so do you have a link so I can read what you wrote about those songs? X

I believe that was the amazing @Anveeroy! But since it's been a while since we did a Born This Way megarate, I'd love to host a BTW rate one day!

• YAAAS 2

Flippy
3 hours ago, PMM said:

applause at 1?

hahahhahahahahaahahaha *aura laugh*

y'all the worst

clear your ears

basic ass GP taste

i'm logging out

shame

giphy.gif

Took the words out of my mouth. :flippy: 
Poor everyone catching covid and losing their taste :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Awrah999
5 hours ago, PMM said:

dwuw deserves that top placement based only on a song 

I kind of agree. This and applause are my two faves. And I honestly love the r Kelly version. The song itself is fire. 

Ultimecia

Sad that I could not be here for the ceremony, but I had so much fun reading through the ranking reveal!

Props to you for putting so much love and effort into this rate! :kara:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

InTheCloset

I was asleep and i wake up and ARTPOP is number 3. 

Now which one of you f words scored it low?

Better sleep with one eye open from now on:patrizia::dom:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Ororo Munroe

thank you sm @Cruelty, the visuals, your comments, a special message from Madeon! everything about this megarate was excellent (except for the results ofc)! thank you for your hard work! what a legend! mwah! 💋 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Ororo Munroe

also, I just wanted to say that DWUW, in my opinion, is the ultimate Gaga song, probably her best. I don’t think I will ever forgive her for ruining it by letting R.K*lly record his verse, but at the same, maybe she needed to make that huge, disgusting mistake to take look at herself and realize that she was letting her own trauma taking control of herself.

the message of the song is beautiful, as a victim of SA herself, Gaga knew what she was talking about, as a victim of constant media bashing, other celebs and even legends, she’d looked up to, trashing her name left and right, she knew one thing for sure - they will never take away her freedom and her unique voice, those strength and spirit within her broken body would always carry her towards her big dreams. and that’s why I’ve always loved her and also why I’ve never felt the connection I have with her with any other celeb ever. 🔵🩷

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

SimonBaetens

DWUW is her WORST song ever but y’all ain’t ready for that conversation. Although Hair and Sour Candy are strong contenders for that spot at the bottom of the bin.

Edited by SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 2

Thank you so much @Crueltyfor putting this together. It must have taken so much time!! The special Madeon message was the icing on the cake. Here's to the next megarate!! :pawsup:

Spoiler

Tbh I'm just pleased I haven't got called out for my scores this time like I did for the Kylie lead singles :smh:

• Love 1

PartySick
On 11/11/2023 at 5:39 PM, ChicaSkas said:

@PartySick will riot if Swine and Dope aren't in the top 2. And that's a threat.

On 11/11/2023 at 5:45 PM, SharkmanthaC said:

@PartySick wanted me to let everyone know that he is threatening all of you because you didn’t allow Dope and Swine to be Top 2.

Bumping this thread to tell y'all that when I feel like being a mod again

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

💚
  • LMAO 1