💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Which Lady Gaga album would you recommend a non-Monster?

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

I'm thinking of trying to get my friend to listen to some more Gaga music, but I am not sure which album I should tell them to start with.

Which album would you recommend for them to listen to? :vegas:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

JoanneMonster

the fame is probably the easiest to get into. Catchy songs, catchy lyrics, at the end of the day thats the album that made gaga known worldwide. 

I See You
  • Like 9

I guess it would depend on the person's taste but if we are talking about an hypothetical person that likes every genre, it would be Chromatica 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think The Fame Monster is a pretty good entry point – it's a fast listen, has some of her biggest hits but also hints of where her career would go later on (Speechless), as well as some all-time fan favorites (Dance in the Dark, So Happy I Could Die). 

• Like 3

Crescent Bloom

The Fame/Fame Monster is probably the most palatable/digestible for those unfamiliar with the artist she is.

I'm sure the same argument could be made about Joanne (due to its heavy use of live instrumentation), but I'd argue that Joanne is her most inauthentic album to date. For that reason, I wouldn't suggest it.

Edited by Crescent Bloom
  • Thanks 1