Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Dua Lipa to announce lead single for DL3

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Cello
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

i think she is bigger in the US than in the UK. @Cello can you confirm??

I'll confirm throwing an egg at your window if you don't change that avi!

she/her
  • LMAO 1

Yaaaas Gaga
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

i think she is bigger in the US than in the UK. @Cello can you confirm??

I'm from the UK and she's massive here. A lot of chart success and arguably this most radio played artist of the last 4-5 years, particularly with Future Nostalgia during the pandemic. That album is the sound of the pandemic to me. 

• Like 3

hieronymus
3 hours ago, weed said:

Do y'all consider Dua A-List? I guess I would in the UK but for the US I see her as B-list but getting up there. 

Like she was probably the biggest popstar here in the US in 2020 and 2021 and she's still extremely highly regarded. Except for maybe Doja. But still like... Dua is huge. Idk why or how people can discount her success and influence.

2 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Like she was probably the biggest popstar here in the US in 2020 and 2021 and she's still extremely highly regarded. Except for maybe Doja. But still like... Dua is huge. Idk why or how people can discount her success and influence.

In MY opinion, one successful era does not make someone A-list. 5 top 10 hits, none hitting #1, in 7 years of career is not giving A-list to me, sorry! 

• LMAO 1

Monstermilo
4 hours ago, weed said:

Do y'all consider Dua A-List? I guess I would in the UK but for the US I see her as B-list but getting up there. 

she has the two highest streamed albums of all time 

levitating was on the US hot 100 for an ENITRE year 

she might not be the biggest but shes A-list for sure, and i hate this notion that if ur not the top female artist, youre automatically not A-list. we dont do this to male artists, theyre all allowed to co-exist. gagas been quiet for almost 3 years - doesnt take away from the fact she is A LIST

Edited by Monstermilo

1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

she has the two highest streamed albums of all time 

levitating was on the US hot 100 for an ENITRE year 

she might not be the biggest but shes A-list for sure, and i hate this notion that if ur not the top female artist, youre automatically not a list. we dont do this to male artists, theyre all allowed to co-exist

jesus

• LMAO 1

Monstermilo
Just now, weed said:

jesus

is rihanna not A list since she hasnt had a hit since 2016????? nah theyre all A list in their own way and dua definitely has made her stamp on music 

jaXXXon
6 hours ago, weed said:

First I saw your "only Michael can relate to Taylor's success" which made me facepalm a bit but then I see this statement. 

Dua Lipa has had more and bigger hits than Taylor Swift both in the US but especially globally since like 2020. Dua is absolutely a pop girl, probably one similar to Katy Perry or Rihanna in terms of hits. In Europe she's definitely very big. 

She's an A-list for sure. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

39 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

First I saw your "only Michael can relate to Taylor's success" which made me facepalm a bit but then I see this statement. 

Dua Lipa has had more and bigger hits than Taylor Swift both in the US but especially globally since like 2020. Dua is absolutely a pop girl, probably one similar to Katy Perry or Rihanna in terms of hits. In Europe she's definitely very big. 

She's an A-list for sure. 

Why does it matter so much to you if little old me thinks bigger-than-Taylor-Swift Dua Lipa is an A-lister or not? 

Shipper

Here for the Dua Max haircut! 

:huntyga::laughga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕