MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy
24 minutes ago, Xardas said:

KrakĂłw (the best city in Poland) says hi

Hello Krakow lol 

Economy

Good choice not to come here

Canada is not ideal for a new commer if u do not have family already here to assist u and help u settle in or a friend u can room mate with because housing is absolutely ludicrus

Rafau

I'm glad you moved to Poland. If you are here, I recommend you to visit Wrocław. Especially in Lower Silesia, it's worth visiting mountainous places, for example Karpacz (Śnieżka mount), Szklarska Poręba, etc. :)

I've been trying to learn Czech for a month and honestly Prague is also a beautiful place. I just hope that you will settle well in Poland and its climate. Worth visiting :heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

MrHappy
9 hours ago, Economy said:

Good choice not to come here

Canada is not ideal for a new commer if u do not have family already here to assist u and help u settle in or a friend u can room mate with because housing is absolutely ludicrus

Yes everyone I know is complaining about housing problem I'm glad that I did not have to deal with it but I still want to visit Canada someday 

Rifek

Katowice also says hi :woohoo:

Warsaw is such a nice city and there are many interesting places. 

Hope you will enjoy it :nick:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Economy
3 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Yes everyone I know is complaining about housing problem I'm glad that I did not have to deal with it but I still want to visit Canada someday 

It's creating a huge rift in the population wealth wise.

Those who bought a home many years ago are sitting on a bunch of realestate wealth and wages here aren't bad for cost of living if u exclude housing...

But then if u are renting or had to buy a house in the last 10 years the economics suck cuz housing will suck away all ur income :(

Good luck w the rising fascism and anti lgbt mindset :green: i moved from hungary as its getting worse and worse there as well.

weed

Czesc!!! My grandparents live in Morąg! Hope you have a great experience.

MrHappy
55 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

Good luck w the rising fascism and anti lgbt mindset :green: i moved from hungary as its getting worse and worse there as well.

I'm lucky that I have lgbtqi+ friendly environments, school and friend groups wise but yeah generally it is gettin worse 

Archived