Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

Rats on cocaine prefer Jazz music


Kimmo

Featured Posts

garbage day

what a fantastic headline. It would make a great album title too. it's so pleasing to the ear and it's slightly grotesque and macabre but intriguing 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Do rats on acid prefer jam bands?

Do rats on molly prefer techno?

Do rats on weed prefer reggae? 

Do rats on poppers prefer Gaga?

:poot:

 

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, River said:

Why tf they give rats cocaine 

The things they do to animals for “research” is disturbing 

Hottie Detector
Link to post
Share on other sites

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I-

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7776f9a17d0f0a63b48

is that the captivity room where she jailed jack antonoff? 

Property of @Whale
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers

Great I'm probably going to have to sit beside Don Jr if I ever go to a JazzGa show :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Great I'm probably going to have to sit beside Don Jr if I ever go to a JazzGa show :saladga:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vzxmvgga7hgtzo4r4x

Hottie Detector
Link to post
Share on other sites

PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Also what’s with rats obsessing over Gaga?
Has me wondering if I’m a rat too :selena:

5-B13-C41-F-71-BB-4800-B478-A9-DDE275491

This Joanne Trattoria promo is getting out of hand

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
13 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Also what’s with rats obsessing over Gaga?
Has me wondering if I’m a rat too :selena:

5-B13-C41-F-71-BB-4800-B478-A9-DDE275491

Put your paws up little rats

 

  

12 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

what a fantastic headline. It would make a great album title too. it's so pleasing to the ear and it's slightly grotesque and macabre but intriguing 

Okay Lana!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...