💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

16 Years of COADF

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

16 years and still sounds so fresh like it was released yesterday... She truly released a timeless masterpiece!

Justice for Isaac which is a very underrated track!

HuffsAhoy

One of her best works. I couldn't believe when I heard it for the first time in 2013, it had been released nearly seven years prior!! And we can't talk about this immaculate album without mentioning the tour, which, to me, is her magnum opus of live shows. Everything about it was flawless from start to finish. I only wish the dj/non-stop mix of Confessions was on Spotify; all I ever see is the "normal" version. :selena:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ChicaSkas

I remember buying this for like $13 from those old CD mailing companies. BMG music group. Got it in the mail and played it to death! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Patriziaa Reggiani

Madonna's third best after Ray of Light and Erotica.

My favourites: Jump, Sorry and Forbidden Love. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

BiblicalS3NSE

It's a great album but it was for damage control purposes after no hits in the previous album. It just doesn't make sense coming after "American Life". It flows better coming after "Music". My favorites are:

Isaac 

Forbidden Love 

Sorry 

Jump 

Matt. 6:10

Blown Away

It's a very great album. It could've been just an instrumental album and still be a discography highlight.

And the non-stop version is sick.

It could've done without I Love New York and Isaac though.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Chlorine Sevigny

I always think of this commercial that had Hung Up before the Abba sample, and it was still so epic and got me so hyped. :bradley:

Archived