Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga signs NYTimes Gun-Control Petition

Americano

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Mean girls quote describes it best "God created the remington bolt-action rifle rifle so that man could fight the dinosaurs

..............and the homos-xuals."

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mZaCiP2_2RM

this from the women who shoots mother g.o.a.t with an AK-47 is it? gaga is one to use allot of shock and violence oriented art props...the fake blood the coloured guns backdrop for BBB during TMB 2.0 it's good that she signs it but she'd also need to, IMO if she wants to be token seriously take out guns from her imagery it's a bit hypocritical...but in the end Gaga's intentions are good. :golfclap::yes:

with today's media trained on finding a negative way to twist your words into something to report as "breaking news or catch this" as demeaning as it is....I lost a little hope when the Ikea monkey story came out got and still is being propelled to the extend it is now. :fail:

why should she stop using the imagery? She used cannibalism and murder as imagery but it doesn't mean she supports it :laughga:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Americans are so gun crazy it's sickening, I bet they masturbate to their guns every night. The amount of gun related deaths overweighs ANY NEED for "self protection". Guns are ILLEGAL in places like Japan, and in 2008 only ELEVEN people died because of gun-related violence, while in the US there were 12,000 gun homicides and 587 people died just by guns that were discharged accidentally. Gun-crazy people would probably think that the criminal activity would rise because people would have no means to protect themselves right? Wrong. Japan has one of the lowest crimerates in the world.

Darcklighter22

why should she stop using the imagery? She used cannibalism and murder as imagery but it doesn't mean she supports it :laughga:

I love her graphic imagery but if people flip out over a song tittle like "Die Young" :derpga: but with impresionable younger fans the "killing of mother G.O.A.T" is somewhat gun promo lol even tho it's really about just killing the evil... it's a touchy subject...I do take back the completely taking it out of her imagery :omfgaga: but still it's so subliminal in todays pop culture which doesn't help

Rollercoaster

I love her graphic imagery but if people flip out over a song tittle like "Die Young" :derpga: but with impresionable younger fans the "killing of mother G.O.A.T" is somewhat gun promo lol even tho it's really about just killing the evil... it's a touchy subject...I do take back the completely taking it out of her imagery :omfgaga: but still it's so subliminal in todays pop culture which doesn't help

Well I see where you're coming from but none of her fans own a unicorn either... so if guns are very hard to get... well maybe they won't try tostoshoot floating hologram heads.

Americano

but why does a person need an AK-47 in their houses ???

Exactly.

I'm not saying to ban guns outright, but no one needs an automatic machine gun in their closet.

Darcklighter22

Well I see where you're coming from but none of her fans own a unicorn either... so if guns are very hard to get... well maybe they won't try tostoshoot floating hologram heads.

lol..but I agree something should be done and having them being harder to get..saw a post on if they where to make getting guns the same process as getting your license..taking a course, writing a test...i'd see it being reasonable steps at least to help the situation..but there will always be something that will happen tho :ohno:

-Mass murders have not gone up or down in America, but in the UK after banning guns, violence has RISEN

Bull****. Violence is at its lowest in over 20 years.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

marrytheknight2012

But in Europe are guns illegal. Why can't America follow?

America isn't Europe and has never wanted to be. The U.S. Constitution gives Americans the right to own firearms. If that right is taken away after one incident then what is next...if one right can be taken away, so can freedom of speech etc. Taking away the right to bear arms would cause civil unrest at the least and possibly another civil war. Millions of Americans who own guns aren't just going to go away quietly they are going to rise up... these types of events are tragic but to be fair they don't happen all the time. More people die by falling out of bed every year than school shooting victims ever. The government doesn't regulate bed heights.. different I know but its an example.

There is no reason anyone needs to own assault weapons but more people die in America from normal firearms than assault weapons anyway. Its just shocking and overly a--lyzed after these types of disasters happen. No matter what, if a crazy person wants to kill people, they will find a way.The war on d--gs has been a disaster, imagine the war on guns... just more political bull**** to deal with with a phony crying president who is good at talking but not much else. Its pathetic whether the tears are fake or not, he needs to control his emotions if they were real and if fake hes pathetic.

lol..but I agree something should be done and having them being harder to get..saw a post on if they where to make getting guns the same process as getting your license..taking a course, writing a test...i'd see it being reasonable steps at least to help the situation..but there will always be something that will happen tho :ohno:

That is a reasonable and sensible idea. But really doesn't matter, its not like these people would write 'im a crazy asshole im getting this gun to murder some kids later'. Most of the people that do these things live normal lives with no other instances until it happens.

Rollercoaster

America isn't Europe and has never wanted to be. The U.S. Constitution gives Americans the right to own firearms. If that right is taken away after one incident then what is next...if one right can be taken away, so can freedom of speech etc. Taking away the right to bear arms would cause civil unrest at the least and possibly another civil war. Millions of Americans who own guns aren't just going to go away quietly they are going to rise up... these types of events are tragic but to be fair they don't happen all the time. More people die by falling out of bed every year than school shooting victims ever. The government doesn't regulate bed heights.. different I know but its an example.

There is no reason anyone needs to own assault weapons but more people die in America from normal firearms than assault weapons anyway. Its just shocking and overly a--lyzed after these types of disasters happen. No matter what, if a crazy person wants to kill people, they will find a way.The war on d--gs has been a disaster, imagine the war on guns... just more political bull**** to deal with with a phony crying president who is good at talking but not much else. Its pathetic whether the tears are fake or not, he needs to control his emotions if they were real and if fake hes pathetic.

That is a reasonable and sensible idea. But really doesn't matter, its not like these people would write 'im a crazy asshole im getting this gun to murder some kids later'. Most of the people that do these things live normal lives with no other instances until it happens.

They're not taking any rights away. Nobody should have the right to own anything that is intended to harm or kill. Fact. How is freedom of speech about to kill a school of kids? As for "after one incident" the emphasis on AFTER so it's not unwarranted. Freedom to shoot people is pathetic and anyone who defends their right to be able to murder in cold blood deserves to be treated as mentally ill as they clearly do not posses the intelligence required to be part of society.

In the UK you can have a gun if you have a license after a risk assessment and psychological test.

They only get one if they have an adequate reason.

"Defending my home from idiotic gun huggers like me" is all your argument amounts to. It is silly.it's so silly it could have come from the mouth of a reality tv idiot. Seriously.

It is the right of some men in certain places to be allowed to rape women. Is that something that should never be reconsidered?

The constitution means jack. It's old and hasn't been updated to address societal changes.

It basically comes down to this: either you think crazies should be allowed easy access to guns to kill people or you think there's something wrong with mental people being equipped to murder on mass as a right.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Umm well, as I see it, more strict gun control would help but in the end of the day it's the people, so there should be some studies done to know why does this happen in USA so often

heavymlover

I disagree with her on this issue. The problem isn't the guns, it's the people that shoot them. There aren't many options for people who are mentally handicapped. That's what the issue is.

That's true, but think about d--g dealers as well. I'm from Mexico, so as you may know, we are going through a serious d--g war, in which the US is directly involved. In Mexico is very difficult to get weapons, so d--g dealers go to the US and get every kind of weapons very easily. It's not only about mentally sick people, but it also affects many other people indirectly.

They're not taking any rights away. Nobody should have the right to own anything that is intended to harm or kill. Fact. How is freedom of speech about to kill a school of kids? As for "after one incident" the emphasis on AFTER so it's not unwarranted. Freedom to shoot people is pathetic and anyone who defends their right to be able to murder in cold blood deserves to be treated as mentally ill as they clearly do not posses the intelligence required to be part of society.

In the UK you can have a gun if you have a license after a risk assessment and psychological test.

They only get one if they have an adequate reason.

"Defending my home from idiotic gun huggers like me" is all your argument amounts to. It is silly.it's so silly it could have come from the mouth of a reality tv idiot. Seriously.

It is the right of some men in certain places to be allowed to rape women. Is that something that should never be reconsidered?

The constitution means jack. It's old and hasn't been updated to address societal changes.

It basically comes down to this: either you think crazies should be allowed easy access to guns to kill people or you think there's something wrong with mental people being equipped to murder on mass as a right.

Everything is true in this post :clap:

DaR34lestBeitch

funny how people will defend their right to own a killing mechanism, and yet the right to marry the same s-x just falls by the waist side in our constitution.

Archived