đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Caption this photo

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FA9w0VEUcBQnQCU?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

InTheCloset

'when you have to listen to the white boy and his jokes because he is your way up the corporate ladder'

The abyss stares back

Quasi

“No Ed, I’ve never pooped myself on stage.”

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

badfaith

Ed: Hello!

Ariana: Hi, excuse me sir, can you also bring me a snack with this drink?

Ed: Wha-

Ariana: Yes, thank you.

Babba the Hutt

Ed: "So you're a singer? I'm quite a famous singer myself"

Ari: "Oh. :awkney: I liked you in Harry Potter... "

ShayCristoforo

"Have you watched Squid Game yet?"
"No."

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

NCgaga
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

'when you have to listen to the stupid white boy and his jokes because he is your way up the corporate ladder'

How is this even allowed? 

InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

How is this even allowed? 

what i meant was that most of the times you have to act nice to people because you somehow depend on them. like how we all laugh at our professors jokes because he can fail us. ariana's face looked like that, the kind of face you make when you are not really into it. and i called him stupid white boy because most of the times in businesses or jobs or even in college you have to suck up to the boss's child or your professor's relative who u know isnt better than you but has that advantage. idk why you got offended. like most of ggd and gaga stans in general also dont like ed sheeran because of what he said about gaga and the superbowl halftime show and his music gets called basic all the time. idk why what i said is so offensive

The abyss stares back

NCgaga
52 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

what i meant was that most of the times you have to act nice to people because you somehow depend on them. like how we all laugh at our professors jokes because he can fail us. ariana's face looked like that, the kind of face you make when you are not really into it. and i called him stupid white boy because most of the times in businesses or jobs or even in college you have to suck up to the boss's child or your professor's relative who u know isnt better than you but has that advantage. idk why you got offended. like most of ggd and gaga stans in general also dont like ed sheeran because of what he said about gaga and the superbowl halftime show and his music gets called basic all the time. idk why what i said is so offensive

I think anytime you mention stupid (insert race) - it’s going to be offensive. It might not be offensive to you, but this website is full of different people. Saying stupid(race) and calling a man a boy- it’s offensive. 

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I think anytime you mention stupid (insert race) - it’s going to be offensive. It might not be offensive to you, but this website is full of different people. Saying stupid(race) and calling a man a boy- it’s offensive. 

oh. im sorry i didnt know that. i'll remove the stupid then. but i still dont like ed sheeran, no one can come for miss gaga and get away with it

but i honestly did not know this so im sorry again

and the reason i called the man a boy is because as i said most of the times you have to suck up to someone younger and less qualified than you because of nepotism. but i really am sorry if it offended you or anyone else here.

The abyss stares back

Archived