Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're getting so much Gaga content this year so we should be happy

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

GagaSine

There is no guarantee any of these things are gonna be released though besides the BTW Reimagined :huntyga: so I'm not gonna get too excited

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
55 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

We already have a pretty long leak, and it's always been inferior to the studio version so :ohwell:

The album one is do good. The vocals at the end. The saxophone. It takes it up. 

The abyss stares back

HuffsAhoy

Unfortunately most people here are not real fans because they only embrace one side of Gaga's artistic persona. They only care about her when she's releasing dance floor anthems or posting "I luv u Monsters, pawz up 4 lyfe" on Twitter. I've personally been more than satisfied with everything we've gotten in the last year (including the philanthropic work she's continued to do).

Yeah, it would have been nice to see a few live performances, but when the music is as flawless as Chromatica, I don't need the artist plastering themselves across every platform and overexposing themselves to enjoy it. We stan the greatest pop icon since Madonna, so there is truly no reason to ever complain about anything. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

GucciGa

Fans also need to get other interests bc it's not fair to expect Gaga to constantly entertain us with new content. We all love it but she decides what she puts out and we should respect it. She's not hustling any more. We go on her time. 

😇

Delulu Rogers

The only thing 100% confirmed and noteworthy is the Gucci movie. 

BTW reimagined, chromatica remix and the jazz album either have nothing to do with her or she’ll abandon them faster than she did LG6. 

I love gaga and we all know she works hard but it’s frustrating when she does a million projects at once but when they are released they feel like wasted potential cause she didn’t devout 100% of her time to it, because she is still working on so many projects at once. 

I would have taken a full flushed out chromatica era in place of everything between now and the movie. 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I love gaga and we all know she works hard but it’s frustrating when she does a million projects at once but when they are released they feel like wasted potential cause she didn’t devout 100% of her time to it, because she is still working on so many projects at once. 

Well that's how she rolls. You have to respect how she decides to work. Y'all wanted her to be this quadruple threat. Careful what you wish for! 

😇

Ziggy

I forgot about C3C :laughga: and I LIKE jazz.

so thank you for reminding me. Mama says so little her projects go forgotten even if they’re exciting ones like that lolol

Ziggy
6 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The only thing 100% confirmed and noteworthy is the Gucci movie. 

BTW reimagined, chromatica remix and the jazz album either have nothing to do with her or she’ll abandon them faster than she did LG6. 

I would have taken a full flushed out chromatica era in place of everything between now and the movie. 

Eh I wouldn’t say the jazz album has nothing to do with her. She’d have sang on at least 50% of it. I’d say that’s a lot :laughga:

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Fans also need to get other interests bc it's not fair to expect Gaga to constantly entertain us with new content

This is why I've been content over the last year. When it was clear Gaga was making the smart decision to not focus on music during a pandemic and race riots, I branched out to other things to pass my time. It was so refreshing to shed that "Gaga is my god and my life must revolve around her" attitude I had for years. Many fans would do good to do the same. It's not hard.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

AURAOFSHEISSE

I was going to make a thread like this,Appreciate Gaga and the only reimagined teach that’s bad is Judas the rest serve and serve.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

G U C C I

C3C, Gucci, and the Top Gun anthem have me ready to get summer over with honestly! C3C and Gucci have had me hyped since I knew we were getting them! 

TheAlexer

You do realize that the things most fans want from Gaga is new pop music, on stage performances, music videos, crazy red carpet looks and maybe the occasional interview

Not remixes, jazz and a movie:flop:

Delulu Rogers
11 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Eh I wouldn’t say the jazz album has nothing to do with her. She’d have sang on at least 50% of it. I’d say that’s a lot :laughga:

The jazz album was in reference to her abandoning it the day after it’s release

Archived