💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're getting so much Gaga content this year so we should be happy

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

I get that a lot of fans have been frustrated cuz w'eve had kind of a drought since since the 911 mv got released last year. And except for the Gucci stuff we really haven't had much Gaga content. But we're going to be hit with a ton if stuff in the 2nd half of this year so I think people should stop complaining and get themselves ready for everything she's about to put out. here are a list of stuff that we're more than probably getting this year:

1. Obviously BTW Reminagined is coming this Friday.

2. Chromatica Remix is more than likely coming this year too and if rumours are to be believed,  by the end of July. I have no idea why some of y'all are still heavily questioning if this is actually happening, idk what more proof you need, its more than confirmed at this point that this is an actual thing and it exists and they're working on it :air: 

3. C2C is definitely coming this year, probably Q4 and someone said the lead is coming on tony's birthday, which would be Aug 3rd. So it kinda makes sense why chromatica remix would be released before that.

4. Top gun: maverick song. which is another thing that is just confirmed at this point. yea we don't have any official sources but this is def happening a 100% and will be coming out in nov with the movie. apparently its a ballad? no idea.

5. House of Gucci. now if anything is not set in stone for this year, its this :air: which is weird cuz for a while this was what we were all looking forward to this year. A lot of movies previously announced to be coming out this year have already been postponed to 2022. and it's def a possibility that HOG could become one of those movies. The movie not premiering at Venice and a lot of other festivals is not a good sign. Obviously they could easily finish the movie in time for its Nov release. BUT this def could be postponed to next year if they don't meet the deadline. 

So by the looks of it we're being fed af this year. idk what more fans could expect from a single artist. this woman has been working her ass off.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Staryu17 said:

What happens if everyone hates the Babylon remix? 💀

they can stream the original I guess :huntyga:

littlepotter
Just now, Staryu17 said:

What happens if everyone hates the Babylon remix? 💀

We already have a pretty long leak, and it's always been inferior to the studio version so :ohwell:

chaeri pls

FameMonster01

Well true, she has a lot of side projects, which is good of course!

However..

1) I'm not really excited about this, a lot of these reimagined covers just dissappointed me, they bring nothing new to the table

2) A remix that she probably didn't even touch, or invest her time in ( BloodPop's creation)

The only things that feel like genuine events for me are the C2C and Gucci the movie, everything else feels like a quick cash grab

And don't even get me started on the way she completely left chromatica to rot

Now don't jump on me, i appreciate her efforts and this is no easy thing to do, but someone's gotta say it like it is

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

Well true, she has a lot of side projects, which is good of course!

However..

1) I'm not really excited about this, a lot of these reimagined covers just dissappointed me, they bring nothing new to the table

2) A remix that she probably didn't even touch, or invest her time in ( BloodPop's creation)

The only things that feel like genuine events for me are the C2C and Gucci the movie, everything else feels like a quick cash grab

And don't even get me started on the way she completely left chromatica to rot

Now don't jump on me, i appreciate her efforts and this is no easy thing to do, but someone's gotta say it like it is

that's fair. but chromatica remix is still essentially new remixes with features so I don't think we should dismiss it like that just cuz gaga wasn't the one who remixed everything lol she wouldnt have approved of it if she didn't think it'd be good

Rifek

I really need some proofs on the Top Gun song. People are excited about that ane have too high expectations while we don’t have any information about it.  

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Chlorine Sevigny

I mean, meh honestly. 

Hard to appreciate another imminent jazz album when the pop album was abandoned. The only thing noteworthy IMO is the Gucci film. 

Just need to lower expectations. :heart:

FameMonster01
Just now, PussPuss said:

I mean, meh honestly. 

Hard to appreciate another imminent jazz album when the pop album was abandoned. The only thing noteworthy IMO is the Gucci film. 

Just need to lower expectations. :heart:

This! 

Living

I would remove the BTW reimagined as it’s just covers of varying quality, nothing to do with her. 

The rest is amazing, it makes me laugh that people think she doesn’t do anything 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I really need some proofs on the Top Gun song. People are excited about that ane have too high expectations while we don’t have any information about it.  

the person who put this out is basically the only actual 'insider'. they've leaked multiple stuff, inc Solar power, Lana's singles etc. this is just too off the wall for it to be not true. and Top Gun is all about the soundtrack so it makes sense why they'd want someone like gaga on it.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Living said:

I would remove the BTW reimagined as it’s just covers of varying quality, nothing to do with her. 

The rest is amazing, it makes me laugh that people think she doesn’t do anything 

yea BTW reimagined might not necessarily have her touch but its still gaga content imo cuz those are songs she wrote.

Enzo

half the year has passed and I'm yet to see the content :poot: 

I wouldn't count the BTW Reimagined since the covers have no Gaga :neyde: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Bonkers

If you go and look at how much Gaga has put out into the world, and it's not enough for you.... nothing will ever be enough for you.  I'll get excited about upcoming projects, but at this point I consider every new bit of content a gift that I don't need. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived