💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

times gaga has left easter eggs

FentyGa

Featured Posts

sillynate

When Florence Welch posted a pic where she’s standing in front of the same truck Gaga was driving in the PI video :flutter:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

teasing plastic doll on her story

2e8b5c90b05726fd0234577d124e4d2cb07780b8

This one is lowkey still happening because that doll reminds me of Ashnikko’s EP cover for Hi It’s Me and just the other day Ashnikko hinted that she’s gonna be on the remix for Plastic Doll 

R-14832273-1582463729-8293.jpeg.jpg 

holy scheisse

The one interview during TF era where the interviewer says the word monster and she pauses to ask him if he just said monster lol 

BlingNotTheMusic

I've been a fan since Just Dance and unfortunately, I don't really think Gaga does these intentionally or at all. Most of these are reaches. Which sucks because I love when artists do the Easter egg thing. :lana:

KindnessPunk

Didn’t she post on IG a pic of herself on a plane and captioned it “I’ll be your enigma” or something. And this went over people’s head.

Reid LePage

the way she trolled us with the chromatica album cover wayyy before the era was announced

EqxsUzRXAAM-6rc.jpg

LG6_COVER_DIGITAL2%202.jpg

whoresup

The june 2010 showstudio interview where he asked what the film of her life would be called and she said ‘Born This Way’

Joshie S
34 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I've been a fan since Just Dance and unfortunately, I don't really think Gaga does these intentionally or at all. Most of these are reaches. Which sucks because I love when artists do the Easter egg thing. :lana:

You must not look that closely, because she definitely does.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Lickitung

There's an interview, I think its from 2019 grammys and she randomly starts talking about gossip and civilization, babylon was probably in her mind

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

You must not look that closely, because she definitely does.

Blind GIF by memecandy

BlingNotTheMusic
51 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Didn’t she post on IG a pic of herself on a plane and captioned it “I’ll be your enigma” or something. And this went over people’s head.

I'd hardly call this an Easter egg. She had the Enigma Vegas show during that time lol :enigma:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qiVNxl039/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Jose P
13 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'd hardly call this an Easter egg. She had the Enigma Vegas show during that time lol :enigma:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qiVNxl039/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Yeah but why would she tweet it exactly like she sings it in the chorus of the song tho, even with the I-I’ll be. Lmao it’s a crystal clear reference to the song.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yeah but why would she tweet it exactly like she sings it in the chorus of the song tho, even with the I-I’ll be. Lmao it’s a crystal clear reference to the song.

I see what your saying but I thought Easter eggs were subtle references through text or images. Posting song lyrics of your Vegas show of the same name hardly counts as that. But I guess I'm in the wrong thread anyway :huntyga:

Didn't TSwift have a video with like references for every song on the album or something? I thought that's what you all were looking for. 

Reid LePage
3 minutes ago, ARTVENUS said:

I don’t know if these count as Easter eggs but

JUNE 2012?! the way she wrote frankenstein for ARTPOP and not the original LG5

Fashionofhissteven

When She Teased That Stupid Love Music Video Was Going To Be Shot On iPhone When She Released The Judas Single Artwork And You Could See Her With An iPhone Taking The Photo :laughga:

Archived