💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato confirms she's pansexual: "I'm so fluid now"

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Demetria Lovato was recently interviewed on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, where she was asked about her possible future as a mother and wife, which led her to discuss her sexuality.

“In this moment I want to adopt [children] for sure,” she revealed. “I also don’t know if I’m going to end up with a guy, so I can’t really see myself even getting pregnant.”

Despite being engaged to actor Max Ehrich last year, the “Dancing With the Devil” singer said she has no idea what type of person will be her forever.

“I don’t know. I’m so fluid now, and a part of the reason why I am so fluid is because I was super closeted off,” she added.

Podcast host Joe Rogan asked, “What do they call that? ‘Pansexual?’”

“Yeah, pansexual,” the 28-year-old songstress replied. “[I like] anything, really.”

Full article here

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823

Didn't she say that years ago?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ThisGuyTony

She also spoke about it in 2020. :heart: 

"I’m still figuring [my sexuality] out," Demi said. "I didn’t officially tell my parents that I saw myself ending up possibly with a woman until 2017. It was actually emotional, but really beautiful. After everything was done, I was like shaking and crying. I just felt overwhelmed. I have such incredible parents. They were so supportive."

HEARTSTOP

I hate these quotes that always make her look so cringe and problematic :poot:

The complete sentence was completely fine, and then they lead with "I'm so fluid now" as if she was implying her actual sexuality changed :saladga:

IDGAF

I accept pansexuality but I don’t get it .. regardless of how someone identifies to someone else they are physically female or male no? 

Archived