Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

For better or worse, at least we can put an end to this rumor (and this thread) this week. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

For you. For me it'll be confirmation of his reliable. Say what you want, you can call me a clown (it's true tho) but what should he does to make you believe, all other insiders say there is no sc mv. And it's obvious that afentis won't tell us how sc video will look like, because he doesn't know it as well probably. But he's the only one who said it is coming this Friday for sure. 

read my post - he's just going for what seems more likely even if it means going against the grain - a lot of monsters would still be hopeful for something this friday even if he was quiet.

He's taking a bit of a risk with hopes it'll pay off so he'll keep getting attention - that's it.

Babylon98
Just now, ghs said:

Who cares? If we get a video for ANY song the last thing on my mind will be if afentis is real or not lol

true lmao

11 minutes ago, Little99 said:

BH never said the date 

That’s not true. He said whatever was to come (HE NEVER SAID IT WAS A MV) is coming with The Show.

PartySick
Just now, Little99 said:

You're a clown just like us :ally: right? 

Of course :gayhat:

We all know nothing is coming on friday but I think delusion is a more prominent trait in Monsters than homosexuality could ever hope to be tbh. Might as well have fun :huntyga:

Karen Smith
Just now, ghs said:

That’s not true. He said whatever was to come (HE NEVER SAID IT WAS A MV) is coming with The Show.

Maybe jesus it was like year ago who cares 

Mean Girls Whatever GIF

ConnorFilm
Just now, PartySick said:

Of course :gayhat:

We all know nothing is coming on friday but I think delusion is a more prominent trait in Monsters than homosexuality could ever hope to be tbh. Might as well have fun :huntyga:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Am I the only one who got satisfied enough with the Inauguration performance, and is at peace with Chromatica era being a thing of the past?

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Am I the only one who got satisfied enough with the Inauguration performance, and is at peace with Chromatica era being a thing of the past?

Yes. Thank you for sharing:vegas:

ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, Steven said:

YES :yennefer:

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Steven said:

WTF yes 

So, if it's true about video that means this iconic thread will close forever? :bradley:

I suggest to open a new one about Babylon is coming really soon :oops:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

numb the flame
6 minutes ago, Steven said:

I mean I've accepted Chromatica as a thing of the past now so if she does something for Chromatica that's good but if she doesn't then I'm not bothered anymore. There was a lot of potential for this era but they didn't utilise it. After SL was released, rona hit so I understood the first blackout. After ROM & Chromatica were released, the BLM protests were at their peak so I understood the blackout again. That being said I will never understand restarting the era throughout August and letting it die again the minute the 911 short film was released as no social event in the US kicked off in September. 

The Cult of Afentis will crumble come January 31st and I cannot wait to celebrate it's temple's destruction (this thread) along with my fellow skeptic sisters @DonnieDarko1, @Genuine Guy 09 and @Luke78619 2886975-5980358099-iaacw.gif

Even if we are right tho we low key lose because we still end up with no MV. Even when we win we lose girls. :cryga:  Being too smart low key leads us nowhere. Maybe blindly believing in false insiders is the key to happiness I guess23c74f578b859add-.gif damn...

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived