Featured Posts

monsterdreams

My booklet has the title over the lyrics :S

oh. i'll survive, it's only marry the night, the rest are fine

Edited by monsterdreams
Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Torsoface

oh. i'll survive, it's only marry the night, the rest are fine

Special edition booklet doesn't have Marry The Night written over the lyrics. Btw, why are some titles written in caps and some don't   It gives kinda messy look

Edited by Torsoface

monsterdreams

Special edition booklet doesn't have Marry The Night written over the lyrics. Btw, why are some titles written in caps and some don't   It gives kinda messy look

i wonder why?

i don' think it looks messy but i suppose it's personal taste

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PatrickMonster

i wonder why?

i don' think it looks messy but i suppose it's personal taste

The whole booklet was really messy... the false lyrics, the missing Marry the Night title, the BJAF cross misprint... I still love it tho  :)

Torsoface

The whole booklet was really messy... the false lyrics, the missing Marry the Night title, the BJAF cross misprint... I still love it tho  :)

LOL didn't even notice that before  :sweat:  a4d8e1b99a1d21f76bb9db06d97b5749.png

---------------

Hitmixes (Only UK buyers) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lady-gaga-hitmixes-digipak-cd-/390665714779?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item5af57dbc5b

---------------

FAME promo thing http://www.ebay.de/itm/Lady-Gaga-Deko-/350881633769?pt=Design_Stil&hash=item51b22cd5e9

Edited by Torsoface

As some of you know, a mexican edition of "Applause" would be release on oct 1st here in Mexico, If someone here wants a copy please let me know in a PM, the prices are:

NorthAmerica and Caribean: 17:50

South America and Europe: 19.50

Worldwide (Oceania, Africa and Asia): 20.50

The prices include: CD + Shipping by registered mail + Insurance + Papal fee (If it's cheaper I'll let you know).

The CD's are seal and with the sticker, the store gold sticker and the ifpi silver sticker. The CD looks like this (This is not my pic, it's from ebay, the store golden sticker usually located in the bottom right is the only missing in this pic):

xpu8.jpg

Hope I could help.  :hug:

Edited by jackoajl
My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

LORD GAGA

Got outbid by .99 on a UK telephone promo :awkney:

I guess it's okay because I really can't afford that this week :deadbanana:

The one that went nearly £100? 0_0 I thought it was a bit expensive lol

Paper Planes

I know MrGermanotta had posted about some new FAME sets, but I just found another new one today at Kohl's that I ended up purchasing. It has a MSRP of just $29.99, but with my mother's Kohl's Charge Card discounts I got it for just around $20.

It comes with:

- 30 ml Bottle
 - 75 ml Body Lotion
 - 75 ml Shower Gel

The box is a flimsier, thinner cardboard with a red, thin plastic insert (without any sort of velvet cover like many of the Macy's box sets). 

2ULJDZt.jpg

0zbYGr3.jpg

qtKHuRa.jpg?1

Good Lord, I so much FAME without many places to put it. Oh, the struggles of a collector

:rip:

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

LORD GAGA

The seem to be making these less expensive sets for a lot of perfumes recently i think for christmas, you can get katy perry's new one in a similar set, same for britney, beyonce, rihanna and nicki. :) 

MrGermanotta

Can someone confirm what editions Marry the Night was released as? All I know is real is the 7 inch vinyl, but what else is there?

there was also a German single which is the rarest of all BTW singles since there wasn´t made that much.

there was also a German single which is the rarest of all BTW singles since there wasn´t made that much.

I saw some chinese edition on ebay in a couple listings. Are they real or fake :ohno:

MrGermanotta

I saw some chinese edition on ebay in a couple listings. Are they real or fake :ohno:

they are all fake. The made fakes of Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge Of Glory, Yoü And I, Marry The Night, Stuck On ****in You, A Very Gaga Holiday, Swinefest and Applause.