Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Chromatica Box is disappointing

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Do you think she'll tweet About it or does she know its rude and Keep it in the closet? I mean, I dont think it was her decision but still

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
Just now, Cybertronica said:

Do you seriously think Gaga is the one making these products and special bundles/box sets and not her label? :toofunny:

You guys have to stop with these 'shady' posts to Gaga as if she gives a damn about money. :awkney:

Do you seriously think Gaga doesn't run her own career? She's the person who has to confirm everything before it get released.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Inb4 when she realizes what most of us are thinking and she’s giving her typical speech:

“I wanna thank my fans“

tumblr_mi6bxbLDV61qh24xyo1_500.gif

AND THE OSCARE GOES TOOOOO

I just said the truth. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Little99 said:

I just said the truth. 

I know hun :runhug:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

M i K E Y

I mean this is just sad. Remember when TFM came out and Gaga was telig her label not to make the new Album too high priced? 

I dont want to blame or shade her but its just sad 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Do you seriously think Gaga doesn't run her own career? She's the person who has to confirm everything before it get released.

You must think Gaga also creates every single poster, CD bundle, gift wrapper bundle, whatever else bundle in her career. :lmao:

Karen Smith
Just now, Cybertronica said:

You must think Gaga also creates every single poster, CD bundle, gift wrapper bundle, whatever else bundle in her career. :lmao:

I said, not she create it, but she approve it. 

ballerios
2 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

I mean this is just sad. Remember when TFM came out and Gaga was telig her label not to make the new Album too high priced? 

I dont want to blame or shade her but its just sad 

during that time she is hot af .. now she's like a muted flame :)

I mean… yeah? But like, we've know the content for weeks? :sweat: (Actually since march, but the SL 7" vinyl was still included back then)

I don't know why the didn't release it on May 29th as planned (well, April 10th originally, but yeah). Nobody would have complained about it back then. But I agree it's WAAAAY too expensive for a six months old album. 

Still, I'm very happy to get it tomorrow!

EDIT: Also the CD is new. It's bigger in size (7") and has the deluxe tracklist + the ROM/FW remixes. Nothing new in content (except maybe the booklet) but still, it's new!

Better Day
10 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Her label/management/producers has changed stuff in the past without Gaga’s permission. Gaga once said that her label used to chop and change her music without consulting her

Together You And I!

MonsterOfSpain

It's definitely overpriced lmao, it shouldn't cost more than 30-35€. Not buying it at that price though that pink sine cover looks pretty :enigma:

Stanley Digaga

It could have been a nice Christmas gift but since I (and most of us I think) already have the deluxe CD it's simply not worth the money. They should have put a vinyl with the album cover to make it attractive...

42 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

I have just found the Chromatica box set that will be released this Friday on

https://www.amazon.de/Chromatica-Ltd-Super-Deluxe-Vinyl/dp/B0857CFM57/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=chromatica&qid=1606901773&sr=8-4

It's 59,99€ but for what? The CD we have for months (+ remixes ok), Tattoos you can wear for 1/2 days postcards and a poster? I just wish they would've included the SL Picture Disc, a DVD or ANYTHING else to justify this Price. 

I've actually pre-ordered the one from her UK store a while back but i just discovered the Japanese version actually comes with a DVD so I had to order the Japanese version as well. But now I'm stuck with 2 where I don't need the one from the UK store anymore so I'm thinking of cancelling the first one haha 

Chaymie

M i K E Y
13 minutes ago, Chaymie said:

I've actually pre-ordered the one from her UK store a while back but i just discovered the Japanese version actually comes with a DVD so I had to order the Japanese version as well. But now I'm stuck with 2 where I don't need the one from the UK store anymore so I'm thinking of cancelling the first one haha 

oh really? Didn't know that. Do you know what's on the DVD?

Archived