🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
society

Please help us spread the word

RenegAde

Please this is the only outlet i have to the international community , they is a massacre going on right now in Nigeria. Please help by giving your voice to end the killing of nigerian citizens by their government . I have lost too many people . My hand are shaking typing this .

Join the #endsars  protest online or on twitter  . @Admin please if they is any way to get to gaga , any powerful voice right now will help spread the word. They want to take the voice of the people away . 

I wont share anyvideos here cuz i cant look at them myself . Im lucky to be here .just go on Twitter 

#EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeriaNOW

#EndSARS

#genocide

#basedonwhat

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 5

Poker

I'm going to take a look. it sounds awful and I'm so sorry

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1

Mindblown

Thanks for sharing, would you be willing to tell us more stories of this? Such as personal ones? I think putting a face to the story will bring it to reality. 

RenegAde

@PartySick @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @Zilla  @CyanLights 

Please i need to get to @Admin, gagadaily has a big following on social media anyone that has a huge following on social media please use your platform now. People cant go out to protest or we will be kill

Edited by RenegAde
  • Shook 1

GreenDiamond

using hastahgs and sharing this is crazy we all must activate

• Thanks 1

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Thanks for sharing, would you be willing to tell us more stories of this? Such as personal ones? I think putting a face to the story will bring it to reality. 

It all started when citizens protested against the unjust killings of many young nigerian by the sars (an agency created by government to curb crime)

They quickly became tyrants and killed innocent citzens ,protest have been going on for 10 days +.government have has been trying to silence the protest. Thugs were sent to disrupt the protest  . They was a jail break just yesterday . Two people were burnt alive not far from me a few hours ago by angry mob

A curfew was imposed by the government of one of the biggest capital states of the nation wide protest and they shot and killed people not obeying the curfew. The shot at citzens like we were freaking terorist

Edited by RenegAde
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

Kimmo

Just read they also removed CCTVs to cover up the killings :ohno:

Thought and prayers for you @RenegAde everyone affected 

Tragic.
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

TimisaMonster

Omg what's going on? I'm so sorry for what sounds like a horrific climate in your country! I'll do some research... :wtfga:

Edit: omg there are GRAPHIC videos on Twitter of peoples brains blown out all over the streets and so much blood and dead people....this is HORRIBLE!!! :cryga:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single đŸ”„"Dance in the Flames"đŸ”„ on Spotify!

Prada

:( so sorry to hear this. Saw it on twitter and here. There is nothing on TV about it. But its no surprise.  Unless something chatastrophic happens mass media does not care. One news about a person getting shot in Europe or US makes more news than this. (not meaning that one life is not important. Just want to show how much we are not aware of what is going around because 1- mass media does not show us. 2- Most people dont care about poor countries)

It feels sad but 1 life in west equals to millions in other parts of the world. 

World and mass media does not care. We should make voice on twitter-instagram and on other social platforms.

Edited by TottoLand
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Just read they also removed CCTVs to cover up the killings :ohno:

Thought and prayers for you @RenegAde everyone affected 

They did , it was planned . Please use your voice and help.

Thank you so mch

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

LaLa

There was a demonstration in my (Canadian) city about this last week, I'd never heard of the situation before. I hope the media here will give it more attention. I'm very sorry this is happening, my heart goes out to you :ohno: