💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That poker face wig

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

That wig is probably top3 on the list of gaga music video wigs.

images-jpeg-10.jpg

This cut is just beautiful:lolly:. The volume , the length , the colour . So A1

Poker face had the best looks on the fame period. 

Lady-Gaga-Poker-Face-Official-Music-Vide

When next is gaga going to serve us amazing street style ,im starving .

Look at that pop

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

The entire poker face look is iconic... and legitimately so :bradley:

The blue leotard, gloves and bangs will be remembered as one of the most recognisable celebrity looks of the 2000s. 

subtext / fantasy

yes and

Even though it's cheap, it's still better than Ava Max's wigs :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

AndyDWUW

I used to be obsessed with wishing Gaga would bring back her bangs from THE FAME 😂😂😂😂

Was I alone?:cryga:

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, AndyDWUW said:

I used to be obsessed with wishing Gaga would bring back her bangs from THE FAME 😂😂😂😂

Was I alone?:cryga:

n-LADY-GAGA-628x314.jpg

she did 

:neyde:

please enlighten me to death

Contrapoints

I can't remember where she said it but I swear I remember her saying "this isn't a wig actually it's my real hair" about this particular wig and I was so shook.

Might be wrong tho so don't quote me, but if anyone can find the interview I'd be eternally grateful.

6 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I can't remember where she said it but I swear I remember her saying "this isn't a wig actually it's my real hair" about this particular wig and I was so shook.

Might be wrong tho so don't quote me, but if anyone can find the interview I'd be eternally grateful.

I remember this, I think is was the same bangs/fringe but cut shorter. Definitely during The Game era. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/cqfLBVFrEkzBuGRZ6

Don't visit my profile

Ariana Grindr
10 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I remember this too! I was so shook and was always trying to figure out if she was lying or not :ohwell:

12 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

It's not her real hair. It's a wig.

There is a behind the scenes shot which I can't seem to find presently where she has her normal hair, which is parted in the middle.

Where is LG7

def one of her top tier wigs, CHILE

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

TRES TRES CHIQUE

THIS SCREAMS TRICONIQUEmusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

C'EST MAGNEFIQUEEEEEEEEE

that wig should be one of the 8th wonders of the world for not being snatched/flew elsewhere when she rocked that full choreo...

a national treasure, its true, its true!

made me want one so bad I made a paper wig cuz teen me was so poor :smh:

Where is LG7
56 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

you mean this interview? that line flew me all the way back to 2009 :giveup: the nostalgia

tho i could also remember that she used to treat all of her wigs technically her real hair since she paid for it :selena:

Archived