đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Megan Thee Stallion reschedules European tour one week before it starts

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Glasgow, Cologne and Dublin shows have been canceled and and Manchester moved from 5 to 14 July
TOUR.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2

I went to her show on Sunday night. Omg! What a fun show!!

Everyone was so into it and dancing! She had some pretty cool visuals and the energy was non-stop. She really had a fun time at her own show as did the audience. 

She is pretty charismatic and had so many great fan interactions. She brought up dozens of people to the stage and they all danced. So fun! This one guy had a sign that said “my two boyfriends are Captain Hook!” She read it and was like “friend!! You said my TWO BOYFRIENDS!!??” An absolute queen. 

I have been obsessed with “Yeah Glo!” and GloRilla was so good too!! Please do another show to support the new album! I will for sure be there!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hennycomb

I don't think that everyone promoting as "Europe and UK" is actually pulling a Troye Sivan. Mayyyyybe it's because there are more dates on the UK than the rest of Europe combined so they want to show the name of the country. Mayyyyyybe....... :stalkga:

10 minutes ago, olive specter said:

what is this photo?

the swimming pool looks really shallow lol

also europe & uk :smh:

It's the kid's swimming pool