💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will Gaga Attends San Diego Comic Con This Year?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

cc-card-plan.jpg

This year will marks the return of the OG big convention for nerds, since last year they can't do it over the writers strikes, it is huge for a reason, and even more special with MCU just announced they are returning to this event too.

Of course DC panel will also be there, they never left. Which leave fans wondering what will DC presented on this convention. Superman stuffs for sure, but, could they also gonna promote Joker: Folie a Deux as well? Afterall it will be their next movie to release. 

If they do though, Gaga potentially will be attending her first comiccon :giveup:

And this will be huge, cos she will need to promote and appease more audience outside her loyal stans, namely the comic book fans, to make this movie as successful as it could. The first trailer of course well received by these community, so she got good openings to do it from here.

What do you think? Do you think she will attend ComicCon? Do you wish her to? :oprah:  :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

I hope she does because that’d be so iconic, but idk. I feel like they’d want to use that time to promote Gunn’s DCU as opposed to the Elseworlds stuff. 

🃏🖤👹