💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Peggy Gou - Lobster Telephone (MV)

Sestri Levante

Featured Posts

Sestri Levante

Peggy Gou just released the music video for Lobster Telephone, the fourth single from her new album "I Hear You" released at the beginning of the month. Give it a listen, the video is everything :enigma:

A bit about Peggy Gou:

From South Korea and basen in Berlin, she became famous for her techno/house sound from tracks like It Makes You Forget (2018) and Starry Night (2019), and more recently (It Goes Like) Na Na Na. Peggy Gou released her debut album in June and it's a very fun and interesting house record. :tony:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Butters Stotch

Love her :heart: she played in a club in my city but the tickets were hella expensive :cryga: her new album is amazing, you should all give it a listen.

Also, all the guys in the video are hot :gaysia:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 1

Sestri Levante
2 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Love her :heart: she played in a club in my city but the tickets were hella expensive :cryga: her new album is amazing, you should all give it a listen.

Also, all the guys in the video are hot :gaysia:

I'm thinking about going to see her at a festival at the end of August :vegas: hope you get the chance as well :heart:

Yes they are :lolly: she gave the gays everything they could have asked for :firega: