šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Were They Able to Record 911?

RRR

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

a lot of productions are being filmed again.
most are requiring testing and self isolating before hand as well as daily health checks.Ā 

high heeled fem
19 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

who said she would never top Poker Face mv????Ā :ladyhaha:Ā it's a great mv, but she already topped that one 100 times in the past

people on here complain about everything !!! Iā€™ve seen it lol Ā ā€œĀ nothing will beat her videos in the first year of her careerā€. Ones who canā€™t move past TFM....Ā :saladga:Ā 

but Iā€™ve been here since 2011 so Iā€™ve seen it all you have to be here a long time to see the actual decay in the fans hereĀ 

TheOriginalOne
59 minutes ago, DC said:

Covid? Don't know her

giphy.gif

Iā€™m like OBSESSED with this part of the Stupid Love choreo! I do it all the time the song comes onĀ :laughga:

Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

Iā€™m like OBSESSED with this part of the Stupid Love choreo! I do it all the time the song comes onĀ :laughga:

SAME!!! I've even been doing it to 911Ā :air:

Chromatica Island
32 minutes ago, migamiga said:

Fixed for youĀ :billie:

Nah it's better than that lmao

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Chromatica Island
34 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

people on here complain about everything !!! Iā€™ve seen it lol Ā ā€œĀ nothing will beat her videos in the first year of her careerā€. Ones who canā€™t move past TFM....Ā :saladga:Ā 

but Iā€™ve been here since 2011 so Iā€™ve seen it all you have to be here a long time to see the actual decay in the fans hereĀ 

I love all her videos, but sorry 911 has topped all of them, the more I watch it the more I connect with it, I have never done that with a video from anyone or even her.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

With cameras I'd imagine. It definitely wasn't shot on iPhone so I'd guess professional camerasĀ :oprah:

I canā€™t take anything you post seriously with that avi!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
31 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I did it yesterday cleaning my house and SL wasnā€™t even on! Then when ROM came on I did the ending choreo where Ari and Gaga are in the swapped looks before they hug! The raising hands up and the side to side step thingo! Idk I canā€™t describe it but I do it flawlessly! For a white boy too!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

migamiga
24 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Nah it's better than that lmao

lol i was jk i love the vid and the cinematography

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, monster said:

THIS COMMENT WINS

Simple but effective

Agunimon
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

my fav parts of the stupid love choreo are these:

love-1582906938-1582906941.gif

and this arm thing in this gif:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

With a camera

Ā 

2 hours ago, Doot said:

It was in her mind.Ā 

Didn't you watch the video.Ā 

:triggered:

Ā 

2 hours ago, SLAG said:

With cameras I'd imagine. It definitely wasn't shot on iPhone so I'd guess professional camerasĀ :oprah:

B**chesĀ :ladyhaha:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Archived