đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Were They Able to Record 911?

RRR

Featured Posts

With the pandemic, how were they able to record this AMAZING VIDEO THAT IS THE BEST IN HER CAREER, THE MOST ARTISTIC VIDEO I HAVE SEEN IN AGES!!!!!!!!!?200.gif

With cameras I'd imagine. It definitely wasn't shot on iPhone so I'd guess professional cameras :oprah:

MonsterMom

Well, while little complainers thought she was sitting around doing nothing, she was planning and executing this. And it was executed flawlessly :tony:

Franch Toast

Covid tests, self-isolating before shooting, mostly maintaining physical distancing during filming, and filming outside. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

There's no COVID-19 in Chromatica. :vegas: 

Covid? Don't know her

giphy.gif

I mean, many videos have been filmed in the US during this pandemic. With proper quarantining, testing, and organization it can be done with barely any issues.

i mean Gaga has already done so much engaging in this whole situation since its beggining
won't judge her for getting her job (incredibly) done.

high heeled fem
55 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

With the pandemic, how were they able to record this AMAZING VIDEO THAT IS THE BEST IN HER CAREER, THE MOST ARTISTIC VIDEO I HAVE SEEN IN AGES!!!!!!!!!? :saladga:

THE BEST WITHOUT a doubt. :firega:

This video really is a big FU to all the fans & haters who thought she could never top bad romance/ poker face video/ given up on life. To the ones who stood behind her and knew she still had it in her... well it’s a gift. :heart:

This video is iconic and will be a highlight for her career just like the BR video for years to come 

so this video is so perfect and I’m wondering what would come next.... I would love to see Alice as a video even if not a single 

pop ate my heart
18 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

This video really is a bit FU to all the little fans & haters who thought she could never top bad romance/ poker face video.

who said she would never top Poker Face mv???? :ladyhaha: it's a great mv, but she already topped that one 100 times in the past

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived