Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

RUMOR: VP announcement Tomorrow or Wednesday


LateToCult

Featured Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REALITY
22 minutes ago, Louie said:

I'm hoping it's Kamala too, but rumors are saying it could be Warren since shes been fundraising for Biden and has gotten more money then the other candidates. 

I'd be surprised if it's Warren tbh. Even with her fundraising for Biden the most, I definitely see Biden picking a woman of color as VP. 

I'm not hoping for Kamala (tbh, I think Tammy Duckworth would be a very good choice), but I think realistically, she's got the biggest shot. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult
13 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Im very ready to be proven right

About the pick or outcome?

Link to post
Share on other sites

moonsago

Its our fav ya’ll :giveup: the rumours were true about her endorsing his campaign, she paused the era to get ready for her new position :toofunny:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom

i hope it is either kamala or warren, both of them take zero bull nowadays and they will give as good as they get

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prostitute Barbie

Announcement rumors are a lie wbk. He’ll announce VP the week before the election and give her no promo.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

Announcement rumors are a lie wbk. He’ll announce VP the week before the election and give her no promo.  

The deadline is August 17

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prostitute Barbie
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The deadline is August 17

That’s good but this is 2020 the year of postponement so I‘ve come to expect nothing :selena: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

That’s good but this is 2020 the year of postponement so I‘ve come to expect nothing :selena: 

The DNC is the deadline and Biden is gonna go live from his home. The chances of the being postponed are very very slim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering

I’m for whichever candidate he feels the most comfortable selecting. Biden was a VP for eight years. He understands what the job entails. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...