❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
press

Superjersh - chromatica reaction

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Jersh and Newfie really are the new powercouple of reactions and we love to see it :bradley: (RIP Dylan and Ajay)

POPARTHD

I was going to post this when it came out but I was sure it’d flop :selena:

Anyhow, love his videos, just wish he had reacted to more than just Alice & SL lol

freebit
10 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Jersh and Newfie really are the new powercouple of reactions and we love to see it :bradley: (RIP Dylan and Ajay)

That period where GGD/ATRL was obsessed with DylanWillNotParticipate feels like forever ago. I watched one of Dylan's react videos yesterday and I forgot about how frustrating his videos were because he always cut the song in parts. That drives me nuts, so I guess this is why I never got into his channel. Jersh, while bland at times, at least plays the whole song and seems genuinelly engaged, though I feel like the LMs are intent on having him explore the absolute nadir of Gaga's discog with those Bad Kids and Hair requests. :smh: Jewels and Drugs is probably next, lmao.

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

I was going to post this when it came out but I was sure it’d flop :selena:

Anyhow, love his videos, just wish he had reacted to more than just Alice & SL lol

I think he had to cut it coz he has been trying to upload his reaction videos to the album for many times but it always gets blocked for copyright.

40 minutes ago, freebit said:

That period where GGD/ATRL was obsessed with DylanWillNotParticipate feels like forever ago. I watched one of Dylan's react videos yesterday and I forgot about how frustrating his videos were because he always cut the song in parts. That drives me nuts, so I guess this is why I never got into his channel. Jersh, while bland at times, at least plays the whole song and seems genuinelly engaged, though I feel like the LMs are intent on having him explore the absolute nadir of Gaga's discog with those Bad Kids and Hair requests. :smh: Jewels and Drugs is probably next, lmao.

They weren't individual requests, he is doing btw track by track I think.

He is also getting coin. "Copyright blocked" so it can go on patreon and also instead of 3 parts in line with the album, its 2 tracks at a time for ad revenue.

Hes clever.

GregJA

Can we just appreciate his version of Chromatica I tho :toofunny:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

freebit
1 hour ago, KORG said:

They weren't individual requests, he is doing btw track by track I think.

He is also getting coin. "Copyright blocked" so it can go on patreon and also instead of 3 parts in line with the album, its 2 tracks at a time for ad revenue.

Hes clever.

I wonder why he's going out of order. BTW has some wildly uneven moments, but its a whole experience and he's depriving himself of the ~journey.

Are you talking about Jersh or Dylan with the patreon reviews thing?

4 hours ago, freebit said:

I wonder why he's going out of order. BTW has some wildly uneven moments, but its a whole experience and he's depriving himself of the ~journey.

Are you talking about Jersh or Dylan with the patreon reviews thing?

Jersh, I'm not sure I believe he had that many copyright strikes but business is business

Luke78619

This is more in an Alice review rather than Chromatica :selena:

why not just do a whole long video for the album for crying out loud :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived