opinion

Did anyone actually wait?

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina

I just finished listening like 2-3 hours ago. I was going to wait until midnight because it was going be my first LG album release I'm a stan for and I wanted to kinda experience the excitement but I ended up feeling sick and accidentally falling asleep. I waited an extra hour after I woke up because I still felt sick and wanted my first play to be great and it was. I did wish to get the excitement though of staying up but it's alright 

cool

HermioneT

Still haven't heard it:toofunny: had to work overtime yesterday and I just couldn't wait for midnight. I tried, but I was so tired. And now I am again at work since 7 am. Tried to listen to it before after getting up, but I look after my parents, so there was just not time enough. I just want to really enjoy it and not just listen to it during chores and work calls. How do most of you have so much free time:confused:

She / hers

Defmix100

Yes I waited till this morning, I like to sit with headphones on and listen on my computer

Ashley
9 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Still haven't heard it:toofunny: had to work overtime yesterday and I just couldn't wait for midnight. I tried, but I was so tired. And now I am again at work since 7 am. Tried to listen to it before after getting up, but I look after my parents, so there was just not time enough. I just want to really enjoy it and not just listen to it during chores and work calls. How do most of you have so much free time:confused:

I would’ve been in the same boat as you but I got someone to cover my shift today. Maybe wait til you’re in bed later :)

IAmNotHere1997

I couldn't wait :bradley:

As much as I wanted to stay up until midnight and experience the album, I'm taking meds and respecting my sleep schedule is vital. I heard it only two hours earlier though :bon:

Blown Away

I did wait for the album, which by the way was so f*cking worth it, only with Stupid Love I couldn't contain myself and was blasting it through my car speakers in January already :huntyga:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

OMonster

Well...

Whether you got there early or waited like most of us in this thread did, we're all in Chromatica now and man is it phenomenal :bradley:

Happy 'actual' release day, guys. 

Gaga did it again and gave us something completely different and new. This album is so special and I'll hold it close forever :pawsup:

subtext / fantasy

Thomas P

I listened to the stupid love leak and the 30 second leak of rain on me, but I never listened to anything else. I waited until midnight and I’m happy I did cause I haven’t done that for any gaga related project (very bad on my part and I feel bad about it) since ARTPOP

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LOVE JUNKIE

The only leak I listened to was ROM a week before it came out just so I could know if I should get my hopes up. It was the last 30 seconds and I knew immediately that is was gonna be a hit. Other than that I successfully avoided leaks (even the SL leaks!). I think not being on Twitter definitely helped :sis: Listening to the full album as it was intended was such a satisfying moment especially since it is such a concise journey. So glad I waited :heart:

on a three day bender

MiQuenDroid

I have waited till the official release in France :bradley:

All I ever wanted was love...

giskardsb

I waited so that I could hear the master quality audio version from Tidal on my main stereo rig to get the full effect.   This album was definitely meant to be played on systems that let you feel the bass, not just hear it.   Headphones don't do the sonic landscape full justice.

I've waited as well, and it feels fantastic, I opened threads that looked interesting and read them after the first listen

Cherry Cherry
14 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I waited so that I could hear the master quality audio version from Tidal on my main stereo rig to get the full effect.   This album was definitely meant to be played on systems that let you feel the bass, not just hear it.   Headphones don't do the sonic landscape full justice.

That's the feeling I got from listening to Rain on Me, with the whole timing for an original April release it feels like this was meant to be played in nightclubs and be a summer hit. I can just picture the clubs in Ibiza and all the summer clubbing hotspots playing Gaga on repeat all summer

I'm waiting for the Twitter listening party for my first listen and it's so hard not to give in to the temptation :wtfga:

Archived