đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gonna be annoying and ask....(Babylon Haus Lab remix)

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
Just now, GreekGod said:

Can you please somehow send the leaked version to me? (My instagram is on my profile).

i avoided all the leaks , that’s why I dont have it. But I’m obsessed with HausLabs instrumental and after hearing the official version I wanna hear demo too 🙏🏽 Thanks.

I don’t have the demo downloaded! I meant the final version, sorry :( 

Villanelle

Is there a track 20 (on the Target edition) that we don't know the name of then?

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Is there a track 20 (on the Target edition) that we don't know the name of then?

It's a SL remix

Give it some time and I'm sure it's surface sometime soon, personally I have 100+ leak files to check and sort after I stream the full album for the first time, I made a pact with myself that I don't listen to the leaks, only after the release (so I olnly listened to SL, ROM, and SC) but did keep them for this matter. When I'm done sorting in a day or two depending on Deezer schedule, I don't mind posting the demos in the media section, tho I'm sure someone will be quicker about it. I think I have several different size files of Babylon, leaked last week (not including todays 'demo' leaks that I suspected are the real deal, meaning not demos, by their quality and length) some of them 1m, some of them shorter and one of them is 2m, but it could be the 1m on replay and I'm yet to check it, then again, I only played the files of the current official releases.

OysterBaby

Man I really don’t like what they did to Babylon or Free Woman :cryga:

Pharamon
3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Has anyone made it yet lol

isnt it this...?

Archived