Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

They charted before back in the 2011. Just like Glee did too in 2009-2011 and part of the 2012.

But then Billboard changed the rules 

They were charting all last year too. Cassadee Pope's version of Over You hit #25 on the Hot 100 just in November.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Klou

I'm just referring to iTunes. Every time I want to see if a song is rising or falling, I have to manually count how many The Voice tracks are ahead of it. For example, I Need Your Love is currently at #60, so I have to count how many temporary tracks have jumped ahead of it to see its true position (#53). Annoying as hell :grr:

chris777

They were charting all last year too. Cassadee Pope's version of Over You hit #25 on the Hot 100 just in November.

Oh yeah. I forgot it  :sweat:

nick4bty

Oh yeah. I forgot it  :sweat:

Sad part is, the original version only reached #35. The power of The Voice, I guess.

I'm just referring to iTunes. Every time I want to see if a song is rising or falling, I have to manually count how many The Voice tracks are ahead of it. For example, I Need Your Love is currently at #60, so I have to count how many temporary tracks have jumped ahead of it to see its true position (#53). Annoying as hell :grr:

It might be annoying for you, but in my opinion, it's "true position" would still be #60. If a Voice song is at #59, you can't just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist when it's selling more than the #60 song 

Harry

Selena to overtake Justin on iTunes very soon probably

Young & Beautiful back on the green updates GO LANA GO

Klou

It might be annoying for you, but in my opinion, it's "true position" would still be #60. If a Voice song is at #59, you can't just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist when it's selling more than the #60 song

You're not getting my point. It's common sense the song will disappear down the charts in a few days. For tracking purposes, excluding those songs allows me to see if the song is still rising or not.

Selena to overtake Justin on iTunes very soon probably

Young & Beautiful back on the green updates GO LANA GO

:excited2:

Fizzy

3. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez. :party:

:giveup:

Awwwww yeahhh!

:kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Ray of Light

After putting up with the Beaver, she's worthy of a hit at least :ray:

jhonyguy04

Looks like Selala is having her first hit  :ray:

ummm excuse me no. did you forget naturally and lovesong? those hits were flawless!!

chris777

ummm excuse me no. did you forget naturally and lovesong? those hits were flawless!!

Moderate Hits  :ray:

Pure Adrenaline

comin for weaves I see  :ray:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Klou

Looks like Selala is having her first hit  :ray:

Imagine how well the song would be doing if it was actually good :ray:

Archived