💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

- Can someone gave me the link with the radio updates and iTunes bars please bacause I lost it

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

- Can someone gave me the link with the radio updates and iTunes bars please bacause I lost it

kworb.net ?

Dangerous Man

^seems legit.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blank Space

Should I even bother to argue this?  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

1) She released a ton of memorable singles after Tik Tok (on the clock  :flop: )

2) She's literally been famous for over 3 years now.

3) Warrior era did not totally flop - Die Young hit #2 and is still getting good radio airplay. 

4) She is not a nobody now - in fact, her tour with Pitbull is actually selling really well, and people still know who she is. 

5) In conclusion, she is the farthest thing from a one-hit wonder. She has had 7 Top 10 hits (and arguable 4 huge hits).

Oh well :ohwell: maybe you are right.

Americano

Only on GagaDaily would people suggest Ke$ha is still even a star.

Her OWN fans on ATRL and Twitter admit her career is in a tailspin, and her chart standings are proof of this.

The Stranger

Only on GagaDaily would people suggest Ke$ha is still even a star.

Her OWN fans on ATRL and Twitter admit her career is in a tailspin, and her chart standings are proof of this.

This

Ke$ha's career is drowning, /discussion.

I'm excited to see if Y&B can still keep its position when the movie slowly fades away.

Klou

Young and Beautiful is likely #11 right now with all 3 versions combined.

18. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

97. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

132. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version) Download

Americano

Why does she have so many versions? She should delete a few

Pure Adrenaline

just watched ep #3 ......it's sooo sad that she is flopping crazy, where is CK hanging  :shutup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jjang

Young&Beautiful doing good! 

Go Lana! 

So wait,now with the whole new certification system and all...PSY is double diamond? :awkney:

Americano

ITS US VIEWS ONLY

Not in a yelling way, but I wish I could make that size 90000 font since people keep mixing up the new rules. The reason BR was able to get to 10X despite that was bc of Spotify etc

nick4bty

That's what happens when you never change, Ke$ha!

She changed. Warrior is really not similar to Animal or Cannibal. The songwriting is a huge step up, and the entire album as a whole is cohesively much, much stronger than the other two albums (especially Animal, which was about 1/3 quality songs and 2/3 filler). I feel like she really put her heart into these albums - you can just feel how meaningful and person a lot of the songs really are, and it's a shame that it's flopping like it is. 

So I don't think it's that she isn't growing as an artist why people aren't buying her singles anymore. I just think her label is picking the worst singles. C'mon was way too generic for people to care about or even remember enough to go home and buy it. The Crazy Kids remix is a mess, and people probably don't even know the original exists to buy it. Not to mention she isn't performing it anywhere. When you have an album that is full of songs that people could actually connect to, that actually carry some emotional meaning - Last Goodbye, Thinking of You, Love into the Light - and then her label chooses the one song on the album about clubbing, that says more about the label than it does Kesha or her career. 

Americano

Her image and song messages have literally been the same since she broke out. No one cares about her anymore, and it's not because she's on a break like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga. AKA she's in real trouble.

Archived