💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Ariana x Gaga is happening + MV

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

Ryusei

This thread is gonna be deleted faster than you can say ferrari just like all the others before it lol i hope it‘s true :messga:

Musery

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica

Yes, I think this is definitely happening, but like I said in the other post, believe me, this account knows exactly the same as us. They just post info from reliable insiders and own the info as if it were his.

S0436

I think if Bloodpop, Gaga and the DJs are involved in the song then it won’t be an rnb asmr moment.  I wonder if SL is more like an intro single, as we have no info on promo plans!

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Why is everyone treating Ariana like a powerhouse? When she did Don't Call Me Angel with Lana and Miley...it didn't turn out good

Hide contents

7bb66365f0311f8bbb2be0f8d0ce970e.jpg

Gaga is bigger than Miley & Lana combined, and that song was for a flop movie :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I wanna be slayed with their vocals, I need Ariana to do whistle tones :giveup:

See this is one case where I think two great singers will go well together because they're different enough to be complementary.

Ariana can sing higher but she's more understated and breathy while Gaga comes through with her low resonance and powerful, projected high belts. It'll create a nice dynamic contrast together.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Tom Bradley
4 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Why is everyone treating Ariana like a powerhouse? When she did Don't Call Me Angel with Lana and Miley...it didn't turn out good

Reveal hidden contents

7bb66365f0311f8bbb2be0f8d0ce970e.jpg

Because Ariana IS a powerhouse. DCMA was trash because their vocals just didn't go together well, not because of Ariana. Just listen to any of Ari's other collabs to understand that her & Gaga could make a SMASH.

Virgin Ryan

I already said it and I say it again: Get those f*cking streams Gags!!!!!!!

But I hope it's a hit not like "Bed" or "TLIC"

Tom Bradley
3 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Gaga is bigger than Miley & Lana combined, and that song was for a flop movie :ally:

no need to drag down other powerful female artists, there's room for everybody :vegas:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

See this is one case where I think two great singers will go well together because they're different enough to be complementary.

Ariana can sing higher but she's more understated and breathy while Gaga comes through with her low resonance and powerful, projected high belts. It'll create a nice dynamic contrast together.

Yaaaas exactly :nooo:

End Racism Now

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

no need to drag down other powerful female artists, there's room for everybody :vegas:

sorry if it sounded like dragging down, I love them both to death :messga:

I even stuck with Miley through the twerking phase and supported her :huntyga:

and Lana, somehow, is sill the indie qween of gheys :vegas:

(tho the movie AND the song was still flops :billie:)

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Admin
9 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Yes, I think this is definitely happening, but like I said in the other post, believe me, this account knows exactly the same as us. They just post info from reliable insiders and own the info as if it were his.

I don’t think so. Bookmark this tweet: 

MaryJaneHolland

I think she will step up her MV game for an Ariana collab and the song will be a bop, I'm all here for this :bradley:

10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

This thread is gonna be deleted faster than you can say ferrari just like all the others before it lol i hope it‘s true :messga:

Which means it’s true lol 

Archived