Harris Walz 2024 1,451 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said: So are you confirming that the DNC and the 2020 primary is rigged to favor anyone but Sanders? I do believe that every candidate holds certain "value" and is allowed or disallowed to continue at the discretion of the DNC. Not my rules but this is the reality. If this comes down to a floor vote, yes, I do believe that the candidates "value" to the DNC will be used to stop a Sanders nomination. That's politics, and well, reality. For me, I can't see a Sanders presidency being all that much better than Trump. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 11 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Why would they allow a hack and a propagandist garbage "journalist" who's working full-time for and (also probably being paid) by the Sanders campaign as their war machine inside their events? 11 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Sanders supporters are getting more desperate and delusional by the day. Sad what one Iowa victory can do to people. 13 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Anyway, he's already attracting the biggest crowds of the cycle in NH. Stay pressed! The irony Pete isn’t viable past NH due to his abysmal support with minorities. Stay making up nonsense! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rojo 560 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 I wonder what hack he's gonna pull this time to get NH Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HorusRa2 5,005 Posted February 9, 2020 Author Share Posted February 9, 2020 3 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Lmao keep living and dying by the polls. Didn't Iowa polls show him at third/fourth place before he won it? I'm not pressed at all sweetie. I'm in touch with the campaign volunteers on the ground in NV and SC and they know the truth. Be prepared to be shocked on Tuesday and then again when NV and SC vote 😂 Tom Steyer is going to do better than Pete in both NV and SC. It’s going to be so funny watching Pete drop out after that. 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 3 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Lmao keep living and dying by the polls. Didn't Iowa polls show him at third/fourth place before he won it? I'm not pressed at all sweetie. I'm in touch with the campaign volunteers on the ground in NV and SC and they know the truth. Be prepared to be shocked on Tuesday and then again when NV and SC vote 😂 Actually the aggregate of Iowa polling showed Pete in second place behind Bernie... which is what ended up happening. Stop making stuff up to support Pete, it’s embarrassing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 This is so true: The other day I spoke with a Pete supporter who said that the Mayor reminded her of "Obama" and I was like wtf.. ok.. I honestly think a lot of white upper class voters see Pete as their "Obama" (whatever that means). They mostly praise the way he talks while not really explaining his policy positions. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 5 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: I do believe that every candidate holds certain "value" and is allowed or disallowed to continue at the discretion of the DNC. Not my rules but this is the reality. If this comes down to a floor vote, yes, I do believe that the candidates "value" to the DNC will be used to stop a Sanders nomination. That's politics, and well, reality. For me, I can't see a Sanders presidency being all that much better than Trump. So you’re not in favor of democracy. Thanks for admitting it for everyone to see. Imagine calling yourself a Democrat and saying nonsense like this. This country is never going to get better if it would be up to people like you. If you can’t see how a Sanders presidency would be wildly different than a Trump one than you are truly lost. Although when I see the way you speak on this forum without any regards for facts, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harris Walz 2024 1,451 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 They were Sanders plants. You can tell by the reporting. Nice try. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,888 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 9 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: I do believe that every candidate holds certain "value" and is allowed or disallowed to continue at the discretion of the DNC. Not my rules but this is the reality. If this comes down to a floor vote, yes, I do believe that the candidates "value" to the DNC will be used to stop a Sanders nomination. That's politics, and well, reality. For me, I can't see a Sanders presidency being all that much better than Trump. Imagine being so ignorant as to not being able to distinguish between two completely different ideologies. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HorusRa2 5,005 Posted February 9, 2020 Author Share Posted February 9, 2020 1 minute ago, Albuquerque Duke said: They were Sanders plants. You can tell by the reporting. Nice try. No lol. You’ve clearly not done research. Status Coup has dragged Bernie a number of times on mistakes he has made but dismiss their reporting because you like Pete. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harris Walz 2024 1,451 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said: So you’re not in favor of democracy. Thanks for admitting it for everyone to see. Imagine calling yourself a Democrat and saying nonsense like this. This country is never going to get better if it would be up to people like you. If you can’t see how a Sanders presidency would be wildly different than a Trump one than you are truly lost. Although when I see the way you speak on this forum without any regards for facts, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Trump and Sanders are on the far fringes of politics and are very divisive as evidenced by this short primary season thus far. Judging from the way they govern, use propoganda, conspiracy theories, creating false narratives, yes, they are similar to me in the way they govern. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 7 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: Trump and Sanders are on the far fringes of politics and are very divisive as evidenced by this short primary season thus far. Judging from the way they govern, use propoganda, conspiracy theories, creating false narratives, yes, they are similar to me in the way they govern. 10 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: They were Sanders plants. You can tell by the reporting. Nice try. How can you talk about propaganda and conspiracy theories and then say something like this? You seriously have no sense of self awareness. Sanders is not on the fringe of politics. It only looks that way due to how right wing you and America is. In the rest of the world Bernie would be center left, not far left. If you actually looked at Bernie’s record and what he’s done you would never say something so asinine. One simple google search is all it would take. But why do that when you can just stay ignorant and make stuff up as you go? Makes sense. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HorusRa2 5,005 Posted February 9, 2020 Author Share Posted February 9, 2020 Those who dislike me or Bernie, can we talk? Why are you so dismissive of people who lay out their bias so you can see it but so accepting of corporate media who have a bias and agenda but feign ignorance and choose not to disclose their bias? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lilmonzter 2,864 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 25 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: If you think that the DNC is going to let Sanders win the nomination, you're fooling yourself as well. Democracy dies in darkness If they sabotage a middle class supported candidate they deserve another 4 years of trump The people don't but DNC does. Maybe they'll be better of that way 20 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Lmao keep living and dying by the polls. Didn't Iowa polls show him at third/fourth place before he won it? I'm not pressed at all sweetie. I'm in touch with the campaign volunteers on the ground in NV and SC and they know the truth. Be prepared to be shocked on Tuesday and then again when NV and SC vote 😂 The shadow app paid sneaky funds by Pete's campaign and created by a Hillary Clinton staffer Sing C'est la vie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lilmonzter 2,864 Posted February 9, 2020 Share Posted February 9, 2020 12 minutes ago, Albuquerque Duke said: Trump and Sanders are on the far fringes of politics and are very divisive as evidenced by this short primary season thus far. Judging from the way they govern, use propoganda, conspiracy theories, creating false narratives, yes, they are similar to me in the way they govern. No seriously Whats the false narratives being peddled by Bernie I want to refute them Sing C'est la vie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.