Jump to content
other

Man Is Suing NFL Because Halftime Show Was ''Too Sexual''


Regina George

Featured Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

im going to sue my postman because ill never get into hogwarts

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』
Link to post
Share on other sites

LilMonst3r
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Also this piece of **** blaming women because he's horny ****: 

 

Hater lmao he can suck my.  Two very talented women showing off their talents singing, dancing & empowering. Letting Little girls no one can tell them they cant do anything, they can one day represent their country and bring pride to their country. Bilingual music legends I sure look up to being that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M

I don't know how to express how annoyed I am by this! Liiiiiiike

Cat Forum GIF

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

The dramatics.

IdIX.gif

 

He will lose anyway cos this lawsuit is baseless.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

JazzGa

But the cheerleaders who do 360s in miniskirts and jiggle their tiddies in a line every night are fine tho? Yawn :coffee: He just hates that JLo and Shakira are being powerful and sexy instead of regular sexy

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

so if he wins is the money gonna help him buy a ticket to heaven or what exactly does he need the money for?

Probably buy more MAGA hats

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

Meanwhile the Superbowl cheerleaders are like...

cheergirls.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

UnknownUser71

Oh god, how is it possible that people like this even exist these days? :saladga:

These misogynist straight men are the worst, I think inside they're just really afraid of the women's power :pawsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...