Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mike Posner endorses Bernie for President

Featured Posts

derpmonster

I don't know if y'all know about him but he made one of my favorite songs so I'm happy to see him support Bernie. :) His latest hit was I Took A Pill In IIbiza. The original, slow version of that song is really good. The remix is what went Radio popular. This is the remix (1.1B views):

The ones that follow are very important:

Spoiler

:)

Edited by derpmonster
Embedded tweets
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

lego

I read Mike Pence endorses Bernie. I need to get some sleep. :air:

• LMAO 9
  • Shook 1

Marilyn MonHoe
Just now, lego said:

I read Mike Pence endorses Bernie. I need to get some sleep. :air:

Omg I read it that way too lmfao :selena:

But I’m not tired yet :nooo:

• LMAO 2

ALGAYDO

I feel like most people with the average persons’ needs in mind/in their hearts will support Bernie. Anyone else is either miseducated, ignorant, or just don’t care. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 8

PartySick
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I don't know if y'all know about him but he made one of my favorite songs so I'm happy to see him support Bernie. :)

I ADORE quite a few of his songs. How It's Supposed to Be and Iris are my favorites :heart:

I think I may end up voting for Bernie just 'cause he looks like he's in a better position to win than Warren is :giveup:

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

KatieJudasGaga4

Cooler than Me is that bop!

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • YAAAS 2

bloom

Joe Rogan and Mike Posner... wowe, big day for Bernadette.

I guess the Bernardo Bros love wealthy people/"the elite" when they endorse their candidate. 

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

Azor Ahai
15 minutes ago, bloom said:

I guess the Bernardo Bros love wealthy people/"the elite" when they endorse their candidate. 

If Mike Posner is an elite wealthy person then Lady Gaga is a billionaire lizard queen of space.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Chickens in Malibu

Is it any wonder?

If you listen to his music, it's very woke and socially conscious. He's a great lyricist.

• Like 2

POP2
45 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I feel like most people with the average persons’ needs in mind/in their hearts will support Bernie. Anyone else is either miseducated, ignorant, or just don’t care. 

That's a pretty brazen and miseducated statement. I care deeply about this country but that doesn't mean I have to support Bernie Sanders. There are other great candidates running for the democratic ticket. 

• LMAO 2

Bae
21 minutes ago, POP2 said:

That's a pretty brazen and miseducated statement. I care deeply about this country but that doesn't mean I have to support Bernie Sanders. There are other great candidates running for the democratic ticket. 

Yeah, Tulsi Gabbard is the only good one. <3

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.

derpmonster
1 hour ago, bloom said:

Imagine thinking that Bernie's supporters are remotely elite. As opposed to whom? Wall Street execs who support Biden? :toofunny: Mike Posner is a B list star. A two hit wonder. And you call him wealthy elite :ladyhaha: Anything is possible if you lie. :ohwell:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vitoburrrito

All I’m saying is....Mike Posner opened for a concert I went to and he turned Pill In Ibiza into a 20 minute soliloquy about how much of a loser is....it was super uncomfortable, especially considering the fact that you could tell he said the same exact thing every night of the tour....

but I do like Bernie...