Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

don't delay future projects for months/years on end

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Also the guy from reddit said he already has the song they used in the haus labs commerical, so that's another song that's going to leak anytime now

I honestly don't get it. Why does Gaga have every Billy Bob Joe hanging in the studio or around her that SO many people have access to her s.hit. :saladga: Where's her security??? Why isn't the USB drive in a safe deposit box? :flop:

Gov Hooka

9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Also the guy from reddit said he already has the song they used in the haus labs commerical, so that's another song that's going to leak anytime now

I honestly don't get it. Why does Gaga have every Billy Bob Joe hanging in the studio or around her that SO many people have access to her s.hit. :saladga: Where's her security??? Why isn't the USB drive in a safe deposit box? :flop:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

I'm not being passive. You're still the asshole, lol. I don't care if LG6 is full of songs from the 2017 road sessions. Stupid Love is likely 1/16th of an album. She was just in the studio two nights ago. Why does it still need to be said albums take time and LG6 didn't emerge fully formed at the same time as SL?

sit down, all I said was when something is ready and there are signs that it's leaking they shouldn't keep delaying, and you chose to twist my words to me saying she deserves the leaks

SHALLOW
44 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

the song has been ready for a whole year, and snippets from it already leaked back in summer and you know once there are snippets out there then the whole thing will leak sooner or later. I'm not saying she deserves her song to leak, I'm saying there were signs everywhere that this was going to happen and yet they kept delaying and delaying.

also with that passive aggressive comment idk who the asshole here is

I mean, we don't know her scheduling. Maybe Haus Labs really took her a lot of time and they couldn't release sooner or maybe she still had a lot to work on the album

shoful
42 minutes ago, Kubi said:

This also happened to Madonna's Madame X, I think that Interscope is just a bad record label for containing leaks.

Wait wut. When?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

1 minute ago, shoful said:

Wait wut. When?

The entire tracklisting, deluxe album art and Dark Ballet were leaked before the album was released via Apple Music. 

they call me angela vidal

shoful
2 minutes ago, Kubi said:

The entire tracklisting, deluxe album art and Dark Ballet were leaked before the album was released via Apple Music. 

But that was leaked literally the day of the Medellin and album announcement. When was Dark Ballet leaked?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

does it rly matter

enjoy the music haha

I've been bopping to it on repeat since it leaked :tony: I'm just pressed that it leaked before an announcement 

1 minute ago, shoful said:

But that was leaked literally the day of the Medellin and album announcement. When was Dark Ballet leaked?

Before the music video for sure, it was on some shady site.

they call me angela vidal

Free My Mind
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

I've been bopping to it on repeat since it leaked :tony: I'm just pressed that it leaked before an announcement 

yh i get u it sucks but if i were u id not let it ruin the moment for you... people are employed and paid lots to get stressed abt it so its not worth us getting stressed too haha

I just listen to stupid because everyone here and everywere were talking about it and saying how good it is and because of that my curiousity got the best of me but i did not download it so i think its oke

Archived