Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

don't delay future projects for months/years on end

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

The date on the leak says (24.01.2019) so if the date is accurate that means the song was ready a year ago, did they really expect it not to leak for a whole year?

Now the song leaked before she even ANNOUNCES it, like-

see when you do clownery @BorisIsHere

UntriedAgileGavial-size_restricted.gif

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I think it's just a typo, that date last year was a Thursday this year it's Friday

I think it's the date that specefic version (v5) was done, not the date they were planning on releasing it

Defmix100
8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I think it's just a typo, that date last year was a Thursday this year it's Friday

I think it means the date it was mixed and exported

Reginald

I see what you mean.

I'm *shocked* that we only had that small snippet leak last year. This entire album could have leaked ages ago, Miss Anthropocene / Rebel Heart-style 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

dynamite
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I think it's the date that specefic version (v5) was done, not the date they were planning on releasing it

Oh yeah then it does seem strange to sit on a lead single for an entire year 

Honestly what a slop show. Major artists do NOT have their new singles leak. Not Lady ****ing Gaga. I am so disappointed and unimpressed. 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, bloom said:

Honestly what a slop show. Major artists do NOT have their new singles leak. Not Lady ****ing Gaga. I am so disappointed and unimpressed. 

all of her leads (or snippets from them) leaked at least a day before being released, but this time it's even before she announces it which is a MESS

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, mauvais said:

You're right. Gaga deserved to have her music leak *looks at smudged writing on hand* because she took her time recording an album  🤡 You guys can be real assholes sometimes.

the song has been ready for a whole year, and snippets from it already leaked back in summer and you know once there are snippets out there then the whole thing will leak sooner or later. I'm not saying she deserves her song to leak, I'm saying there were signs everywhere that this was going to happen and yet they kept delaying and delaying.

also with that passive aggressive comment idk who the asshole here is

bluemonkey
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I see what you mean.

I'm *shocked* that we only had that small snippet leak last year. This entire album could have leaked ages ago, Miss Anthropocene / Rebel Heart-style 

Yeah this just makes me think they abandoned it to do Haus because obviously that’s gonna make more than selling albums these days. It’s sad that musicians can’t make a living off of their own work anymore.

Gov Hooka

She's doing something wrong compared to her peers. Adele, Taylor, Beyonce don't experience this nonsense.

Spoiler

I would say Rihanna, but you know.. there has to be music created for something to leak :ladyhaha:

FlopSlurper

Also the guy from reddit said he already has the song they used in the haus labs commerical, so that's another song that's going to leak anytime now

bluemonkey
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Also the guy from reddit said he already has the song they used in the haus labs commerical, so that's another song that's going to leak anytime now

Omg I’m so happy to hear it’s an actual song like we all suspected it to be. The production is fire!

This also happened to Madonna's Madame X, I think that Interscope is just a bad record label for containing leaks.

they call me angela vidal

Archived