Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
news

Shallow 1 day from 1 Billion on Spotify!

Featured Posts

BARCODE

It was expected to next week, but in the morning update it will sit at 999,900,000ish :giveup:

Stream it all day guys so we wake up Friday morning to over 1 Billion streams for Shallow! Its almost there! 

I can't believe Gaga has a slow song that's gonna be in the billions. 2013 me is shook. :messga:

Edited by BARCODE
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 17
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

KatieJudasGaga4

The first collab to cross 1 billion streams on Spotify in this decade, QUEEN :firega:

EDIT: I forgot thank u next cross it first, so I changed it :enigma:

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

BARCODE
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The first collab to cross 1 billion streams on Spotify in this decade, QUEEN :firega:

And the first qualifying country song to cross 1 billion ever. :messga: (Its listed as country on Spotify and iTunes).

And the first song written for a film to cross 1 billion ever. :messga:

Right after Billboard just said she has the Best Music Video of the 21st Century. :messga:

And the most videos in the Top 100 of the 21st Century. :messga:

And just after Forbes said she has the most anticipated album of 2020. :messga:

And a week before she could be adding up to 3 more Grammy's in the bag. :messga:

She really just keeps winning. And we don't even know fuk about LG6 yet. :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 4

David Ward

I was at the dentist today getting my teeth cleaned and Shallow started playing on the radio while he was inside me.

I shīt you not, he hummed a tiny part of the song real quick. I was like: "Yeah... that's right..." :usrs:

Edited by David Ward
  • LMAO 23

Oyster

wow it’s really a different playing field than it used to be, i’m so happy for her ❤️

Edited by Oyster
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Gypsy

Still a BANGERR of a song after 500340243 plays by me :vegas:

Has not left my On Repeat spotify playlist ever.

:golfclap:

Edited by Gypsy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

sillynate
2 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I was at the dentist today getting my teeth cleaned and Shallow started playing on the radio while he was inside me.

I shīt you not, he hummed a tiny part of the song real quick. I was like: "Yeah... that's right..." :usrs:

:rip: 

• LMAO 18

BARCODE
2 minutes ago, David Ward said:

....Shallow started playing on the radio while he was inside me....

Inb4 he yelled, "SHOW ME YA TEETH". :laughga:

It would have been Niagara Falls in my panties. :wtfga:

• LMAO 11

Economy
8 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

And the first qualifying country song to cross 1 billion ever. :messga: (Its listed as country on Spotify and iTunes).

And the first song written for a film to cross 1 billion ever. :messga:

Right after Billboard just said she has the Best Music Video of the 21st Century. :messga:

And the most videos in the Top 100 of the 21st Century:messga:

And just after Forbes said she has the most anticipated album of 2020. :messga:

And a week before she could be adding up to 3 more Grammy's in the bag. :messga:

She really just keeps winning. And we don't even know fuk about LG6 yet. :ladyhaha:

She does??? :shocked:

• Shook 1

Quartz
9 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Missed opportunity in screaming the AaaaaaaAaAaaaaah bridge while he was excavating your root canal :triggered:

Edited by Quartz
Let's be nice to each other <3
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 1

BARCODE
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

She does??? :shocked:

Yeah Billboard updated their list. There was a thread earlier about it. Telephone(#14), Paparazzi(#40), and Bad Romance got #1. Alejandro, Judas, Marry the Night, Applause, and Born This Way got honorable mentions. 

I think more recently people are starting to give more credit to Gaga and there is a general consensus that she is really a legend now. 

Edited by BARCODE
  • YAAAS 1

David Ward
1 minute ago, Quartz said:

Missed opportunity in screaming the AaaaaaaAaAaaaaah bridge while he was excavating your root canal :triggered:

Thank god it wasn't a root canal. If so, I would have terrible flashbacks whenever hearing Shallow again :cryga:

• LMAO 4

BARCODE
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

1 minute ago, David Ward said:

Thank god it wasn't a root canal. If so, I would have terrible flashbacks whenever hearing Shallow again :cryga:

Next time I hook up with someone on Grindr I legit might start the AaaaAahaahaaaAahhhhh when I feel like I'm gonna bust. And then as I bust, literally belt the chorus to Shallow. 

#VeteranLittleMonster

• LMAO 2

David Ward
1 minute ago, BARCODE said:

Next time I hook up with someone on Grindr I legit might start the AaaaAahaahaaaAahhhhh when I feel like I'm gonna bust. And then as I bust, literally belt the chorus to Shallow. 

#VeteranLittleMonster

giphy.gif

• LMAO 2