Reginald
6 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

From this angle you can tell how short she is compared to her dancers
020617-lady-gaga-dancer-shoes.jpg
especially when wearing flats in the daytime
a2Z1AAY_700b.jpg

very smol Ledi GoGa :popcorn:

Head Empty

Dancers are there to make Gaga look her best, so it would make sense that they are cast based on height as well.

LGMonster95
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I still believe she is 5"1.

The documentary was probably called that way because of the song used in it, and the MTV Movie Awards thing was probably just a joke.

I mean...

lady-gaga-very-small.jpgarticle-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

:poot: 

Putting her beside Peter (Gaga's bodyguard) is cheating lol he is like over 2 meters tall, I remember that when I was at Born This Way ball he stood beside me and the guy was literally dwarfing me even thought I'm a like 175cm and also a pretty solid person lol

crisTEAne

i realized how tiny she was during marry the night at my btwball: she was in front of me on the catwalk, doing the choreo, and for a few minutes all i could think of was how her versace heels could literally fit in the palm of my hand.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Putting her beside Peter (Gaga's bodyguard) is cheating lol he is like over 2 meters tall, I remember that when I was at Born This Way ball he stood beside me and the guy was literally dwarfing me even thought I'm a like 175cm and also a pretty solid person lol

true but she's like 50 cm closer to the camera

freemymindARTPOP

she is so short and i love it:bradley:she’s so cute:bradley:(not that tall people cant be cute) but so much talent, passion, hard work and a big heart in such a little body:bradley:

SmolGa

article-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

lady-gaga-very-small.jpg

i think she has always been said to be 5’1 aka 154 cms:bradley:

oml im 170cms aka 5’6 and i feel short:air:

Chromaticunt
20 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

heels, bitch.

This.

I don't really get what's confusing about this? If she wears five inch heels, then that makes her look about 5'7, which is tall for a woman and only just a bit shorter than the height of the average man.

25 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Omg you were in Peter's presence? How did you restrain yourself from climbing that like a tree?

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Compare her to the other people :poot:

article-2260770-16DFE1D9000005DC-903_634how-tall-is-lady-gaga-short1.jpg

1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Im 5’3 and I towered over her

Same I’m 5’3  1/2 and I wasn’t right next to her but, when she was in front of me you can tell she was def wayyy shorter  

I stood next to Carino at Enigma ( I was barricade and he was on the other side taking his pics) anyways I was Surprised  because he was really short for a guy. I’m a little over 5’3 and he was prob 5’5 or 5’6. In the pics of them together he’s  still much taller than her even in heels, so I really doubt she’s taller than 5’1 

Galactastica

i think it's also just the enigma of the short person. I am 5'1 or 5/2 (every doctors visit or DMV visit they switch between the two so who really knows) and everyone always argues I'm taller. My husband is 6'2 and they never recall there's that big of a gap between us. Perception and memory is a lot of assumption and it's not so accurate. 

Many times on stage though, it's perspective - she is, most of the time, in front of the dancers, so to the audience and photos she appears taller than she would if she were standing in line with them. Other times in person I think people forget about heels, and also are just overcome by The Fame and don't see her as short because she's such a huge figure -- culturally, celebrity, personality, etc. 

Also there's nothing wrong with being short. I love it and I absolutely hate when people are like "awe you're only 5'1? I'm so sorry." what. the. heck. Cut that out. One time at the drivers license office the lady at the desk asked me my height so I said "5'1" and she literally said "Oh, you poor thing. I'm just going to go ahead and put 5'2 for yah"....and gave me a wink! 

Archived