💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's height?

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

Customzanotti

So we know that our lady of gagalupe is 5'2 ish, which is... y'know... short, but i never really get the impression that she's that short from photos. Her dancers aren't a lot taller than her, and she doesn't really wear 12 inch stilettos when she's performing, so what is it? Optical illusions or poor eyesight? Does she only hire munchkin dancers?? Discuss!

ENEHEF0WkAAclAU?format=jpg&name=large

ENEJEPwWkAAE3sf?format=jpg&name=large

ENEJwbeXUAMD-OF?format=jpg&name=large

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I think a lot of her dancers are really short. I remember seeing Sloan mention in an IG post that she was 5'3 or something like that.

It's either that or all these years of feasting on the blood of the innocent gained Gaga some height.

The second pic for example Gaga is wearing heels while her dancers are not and they still have 3-4 inches on her. Which brings the dancers to 5'7'-6'0 range which is basically average.

OpenHeartedMonster

I think she is actually taller than 5 foot 2 since she once said that she is 5 foot 3 and 3/4. And the name of the documentary came from a song that had "five foot two" in its lyrics (maybe "Has Anybody Seen My Gal?")  and it was played on the background at one scene and it kind of fit to the fact that Gaga is short. But I think she's actually a normal height woman :happy:

FfFfFfFF

I agree with the reasons already posted but there's one more:

ENEJEPwWkAAE3sf?format=jpg&name=largeENEJwbeXUAMD-OF?format=jpg&name=large

This kind of shoulders are meant to create the illusion that the wearer is taller. It just tricks the eye. :enigma: Add the fact that she wears hills and that her dancers could be short themselves and are still taller than her.

I'm guessing the geometry of the skirt and wig has the same effect:

ENEHEF0WkAAclAU?format=jpg&name=large

Google says she's 5 foot 1, but I'm not sure she does seem a little taller. Bradley Cooper is 6 foot 1 and I'm not sure she looked a full foot shorter than him in all those pictures (taking into account her heels)

I hope she's 5 foot 3 and 3/4 because then we can be the same height :kara: but I'm not sure she's that tall 

The Fame
12 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I think she is actually taller than 5 foot 2 since she once said that she is 5 foot 3 and 3/4...

I think what you are talking about was when she was joking as she accepted that award from...MTV? (It was shaped like a popcorn, lol, sorry I don't remember what it was :toofunny:). I think it was for 5 foot 2, and she was basically like 'lol, im actually 5 foot 3 3/4, tricked you guys!". I don't think she was actually making a factual statement about her height. 

I had always heard/read she is 5 foot 1, but may have grown an inch with the hip sx, or otherwise maybe it's some artistic statement akin to the MTN opening. "It’s not that I have been dishonest; it’s just that I loathe reality", like she's always reaching a tiny bit further or sth.

MaryJaneHolland

I still believe she is 5"1.

The documentary was probably called that way because of the song used in it, and the MTV Movie Awards thing was probably just a joke.

I mean...

lady-gaga-very-small.jpgarticle-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

:poot: 

Tom Nook

From this angle you can tell how short she is compared to her dancers
020617-lady-gaga-dancer-shoes.jpg
especially when wearing flats in the daytime
a2Z1AAY_700b.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived