Best Selling Gaga Products  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Select

• Fame Fragrance
    • Haus Laboratories

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

The FAME era was insane, it was fantastic :firega:

i still remember my delusional self sitting at the computer and watching Gaga sleep and pee in a bucket :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

The fame fragrance had a 6min film to promote it with visuals on bar with gagas best music videos, a bottle with a unique and iconic design, brought something brand new to a fragrance  (the black liquid),  had a full mini era with several interviews, and iconic looks with the same theme. 

Haus labs has a 1 min standard beauty commercial and and products and designs that looks like everything else on the market.

Is there even a question? :poot:

Borislshere

that fame ad makes me want to buy a bottle each time i watch it. Haus labs on the other hand :madge:

I don't know her. 

Tom Nook

It’s funny how everyone including Gaga forgets about Eau de Gaga :ladyhaha:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

The FAME era was insane, it was fantastic :firega:

i still remember my delusional self sitting at the computer and watching Gaga sleep and pee in a bucket :ladyhaha:

I remember we were excepting new music at the event (nothing has changed has it :ally:) and instead we got to watch her sleep and get a tattoo on her head, one of the most disappointing moments ever for me as a fan :bradley:

10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

But I knew she wasn't into selling a perfume at the time so I didn't really care for that era. 

She actually was, I think she said in an interview that it was the way that her team treated her that disgusted her, but FAME was her idea, she worked hard on it, and she battled for years for Interscope or something to allow her to sell it. And let's be honest, the promo was too big for Gaga's team to pay for it… She must have paid a lot more than them :) 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Mudkip said:

She clearly wasn't interested in the fragrances and I like that she ignores that they ever existed. I remember an old interview where she was asked what her perfume would be called and she immediately answered something like "no perfume" because she just wasn't interested in ever releasing one. 

4 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

I think we WANT to forget about it, and Gaga also wants us to want to forget it :laughga:

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She actually was, I think she said in an interview that it was the way that her team treated her that disgusted her, but FAME was her idea, she worked hard on it, and she battled for years for Interscope or something to allow her to sell it. And let's be honest, the promo was too big for Gaga's team to pay for it… She must have paid a lot more than them :) 

I know she put effort into it but I really believe she didn't want to do it in the first place. I think Gaga committed to it because she tries to give her all and never does anything half assed. :)

6 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

I said “best selling products” in the poll. :classy:

Lemondeduerl

Obviously HL really means something to Gaga and it's something she's actually happy and excited for. But you can't compare the artistry behind Fame and HS. The first promo video was good but I don't see the shock factor that had Fame.  Not only  the promo, the produtcs aren't something really different and there's not too much variety (yet). The packaging is very minimal for an artist like Gaga.  But Fame was a temporary thing. I expect the brand goes bigger and they add more interesting things. 

:)

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I said “best selling products” in the poll. :classy:

The shade :air: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Doncho

Fame of course, but it makes me sad that she was unhappy during that period.

I love how Eu de Gaga was just ignored :selena:

Doncho
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Sameeeee. I was so disappointed though :saladga: I expected some kind of performance, but not THAT

Archived