Akiki 3,900 Posted September 19, 2019 Author Share Posted September 19, 2019 8 minutes ago, derpmonster said: This is horrible. But it's kinda ironic to see this support for the entire community ("LGBTQ") coming from you when you've been railing on nonbinary people consistently in other threads It sounds like you only care about gays. Let me also remind you that the more gender nonconforming ones are those who get targeted first because they can be easily identified. Also, sorry. Didn't meant to be rude but I'm not having a good day and this news just made it worse. Being polite. Stay on topic. This is urgent and Russia needs to change asap. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
derpmonster 22,412 Posted September 19, 2019 Share Posted September 19, 2019 3 minutes ago, Akiki said: Show some respect. A person was killed and people are being targeted. It doesn't matter if you are straight gay, bi or trans when people are getting hunted down on the streets. That's just messed up. It's human lifes. I never wished for non-binary people to get killed. My problem it's the concept, the idea and the meaning of it for the LGBT. But that doesn't mean that killing people is a solution. I'm sorry - you are telling me to show respect? I'm sad for everyone involved and hope everything gets better but people like you have been actively invalidating nonbinary people with your hurtful rhetoric and thanks reacting to messages that use moralizing language to say that nonbinary people are wrong. Edit: I hope you feel better genuinely. We are all one and I hope we can have a world where we can all live together despite being different. Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightwing 518 Posted September 19, 2019 Share Posted September 19, 2019 I really wish something could be done. It makes me so sad to learn this. They should carry protection with them to be able to defend themselves. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.