💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Remember when gaga ended twenty one pilots trench

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Also when their female fans acting punk and trying to mess with ASIB and had to apologize at the end, cos they're mummy's kids at the end :poot:

Boo ooo:ladyhaha:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
38 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

I-

My soccer mom account and my soccer mom mutuals went ALL IN against 21 pirates stans and Venom fanboys during the release week.

#BattleForYourLife

Yaaas:pawsup:

RAMROD
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Boo ooo:ladyhaha:

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97
8 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

We won tho ,little monsters fought back and we won

We didn’t just win. I honestly feel bad at how badly we annihilated Trench Lmfaooo we were afraid of not getting a number 1 debut and got 3 weeks at #1 instead 🤣

Wow Y'all really bringing that up after almost a year. It was a JOKE. They love jokes. Focus on something more important like idk, climate change. 

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Rin said:

Wow Y'all really bringing that up after almost a year. It was a JOKE. They love jokes. Focus on something more important like idk, climate change. 

Wow, so you finally decides to came out from lurker verse for this? That is quite a motivation. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nattuggla

I remember when the first week predictions came out and thought ASIB was severely underestimated by HDD and then with every ongoing update during the release week the sales were corrected leading to the switch of ASIB and Trench for that #1 and the gap between #1 and #2 increased even further until the final predictions. 

Back then I knew that Gaga will secure the #1 because HDD also underestimated Joanne in early predictions. And I remember that I also said that ASIB will end up with higher first week sales than Joanne. 

Can't wait for the LG6 predictions and I think it can outdo Joanne's, ASIB's and maybe even ARTPOP's numbers. 

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, Rin said:

So you literally  created  an account just to respond to my thread ? I'm honoured:oops: ..now girl have several seats at the back :bye:

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wow, so you finally decides to came out from lurker verse for this? That is quite a motivation. :flower:

I know Girl :ladyhaha:

RenegAde
39 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

We didn’t just win. I honestly feel bad at how badly we annihilated Trench Lmfaooo we were afraid of not getting a number 1 debut and got 3 weeks at #1 instead 🤣

IKR flawless victory 

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I remember when the first week predictions came out and thought ASIB was severely underestimated by HDD and then with every ongoing update during the release week the sales were corrected leading to the switch of ASIB any Trench for that #1 and the gap between #1 and #2 increased even further until the final predictions. 

Back then I knew that Gaga will secure the #1 because HDD also underestimated Joanne in early predictions. And I remember that I also said that ASIB will end up with higher first week sales than Joanne. 

Can't wait for the LG6 predictions and I think it can outdo Joanne's, ASIB's and maybe even ARTPOP's numbers. 

Yeah I think if all of us on here stream it we can secure 400k tbh

SpookyKid

Aaaah. The time my two faves were up against eachother :air:

Both masterpieces :giveup:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

RenegAde
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Aaaah. The time my two faves were up against eachother :air:

Both masterpieces :giveup:

Who did you root for 

Archived