đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Michael Douglas:: "Don't block my view at Lady Gaga show"

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Ziggy
1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

Ugh y’all are the worst. Nothing I hate more than trying to dance and enjoy a concert and having rude people tell me to sit down. Sorry! I’m gonna dance and have a good time, especially if it’s a Gaga show! How can people sit in their chair? Y’all know gaga literally asks the audience to stand up in between every song right? 

Yo I’m up dancing the hardest, covered in a film of sweat, BUT if someone can’t stand for a whole show (of which I know many people young and old that that’s not comfortable for), how is it rude to ask someone to not block their view? Like, why pay for a *seat* if you aren’t going to use it?

Now with that said, I think this is a bigger problem for how concert venues are set up because they are very much not designed to give handicapped folk a good time. There may be a tiny section, but that’s it. It’s tricky since most of these places house a wide variety of entertainment from sports to concerts, but I still think the bigger problem is that. Plenty of places don’t have a GA standing area. I saw Gaga at Wrigley field and the field seats (what would be GA) all had folding chairs and were the most expensive. So it’s a problem but mostly a venue problem imo

JusKeepBreathin

We stan Michael Douglas. 

Off topic. 

I would love to see Gaga do a remake of the War of Roses with Bradley Cooper in the future. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Judas Society

I knew there's a reason why I fantasized about him when I saw Basic Instinct.

Archived