PartySick 175,227 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 2 minutes ago, MrG1087 said: True story. He’s the Trump of the Democratic party right now in terms of saying some ignorant mess and will be defended as though he were a saint. I'm not sure how anyone could defend this I don't think Joe's a racist but we deff don't need to be electing someone with a mentality that speaks like this. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KillerMonster 2,361 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 Ouch. I seriously hope he just choose his words wrong. Don’t play with me, it just hurts me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,061 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 He is so problematic and slips on such simple things. And the thing is PERSONALLY he seems like a genuine caring person. He’s just a TERRIBLE candidate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Matangi 3,050 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 his candidacy was always bound to completely sink, and believe me, it will. He is a terrible candidate with zero mobilized energy behind him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Matangi 3,050 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: He is so problematic and slips on such simple things. And the thing is PERSONALLY he seems like a genuine caring person. He’s just a TERRIBLE candidate. i think he is a caring person, in the way your racist clueless uncle is a caring person. but we cant simply ignore his horrible record on crime, race-relations, war, and his treatment of women. he is ruining the legacy of his time in the white house. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 I basically agree with what everyone is saying. But at the same time I think I heard this quote in a different way.. because minorities are always shown to be in **** school conditions. Liberals took issue when minority students were merged with white kids in NYC a couple years ago. So in some aspects I do see what he means. Especially coming from a minority myself, yes, black and brown kids are just as capable as whites. Just give them a damn chance. But maybe I completely mistook Biden’s argument and context.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
migamiga 12,102 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 Guess that means I’m poor oh wait jk i already knew that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 I hope he gets the opportunity to speak on camera every day. Everytime he opens his mouth he hemorrhages support. It's really surreal. He'll probably get down to second place right after the next debate. The gap between him and Warren is already down to single digits. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RRR 3,996 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 I'll pretend like I didn't hear that. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snorlax 6,387 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 Yasss!! WARREN 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ElectricAlley 1,737 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 Crazy that he was once considered the front runner. He is doing awful so far in his campaign. I also do not agree with most of his policies. Only way I’ll vote for him is if he gets the nomination and he’s the only one who can get trump out of the White House. Otherwise, no thanks. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RoverLoader 1,254 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 This is what happens when the mask slips. Beto is the same too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,227 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 3 minutes ago, RoverLoader said: This is what happens when the mask slips. Beto is the same too. Wait...how? Actually curious. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,229 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 O-hhhhhhh.., he thought POC are generally poor huh? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leozz 141 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 So white american kids are the reference for brightness now? Damn the situation is reaaaaaaaally dire in the US. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.